Author Note - DISCONTINUATION

Hi everyone, thank you all so much for being here, I love you all.

I've made the difficult decision to discontinue this book FOR NOW

I really want to get the first book of my trilogy finished because not having a complete book on my page is stressing me out. I'm also not attracting a lot of Natasha Romanoff readers at the moment and even though I'm super grateful for the amount of engagement this fic has given me, I'd like to focus on attracting an audience for RBS. I hope that with a fully written book on my page, I'll be able to grow my fan base a lot more and my community. I might be able to treat Wattpad and Ao3 as a hobby but until then, to maximise my productivity, I have to concentrate on one book. Writing two books at the same time has noticeably stunted the update times of both. 

I will definitely return to this book one day. I have a lot of snippets in my drafts for it and obviously the entire plan is sitting in my google docs along with the 40 or so songs I analysed to help me write the extracts. 

When will this be continued again? At the latest, the end of this year. But now I'm only writing one book, I should be able to finish quicker and get back to this one before then. I might also write bits for it every now and again so you may get updates but they'll be many months apart. 

I understand this decision will lose me many followers but I hope some of you stick around. Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart, this is all I've ever wanted - to put my works out to the world and receive all the love I have for it. 

See you next update or somewhere else on my page.

- Kizzy x