Interlude: Change Is Constant

(A/N: With the usual shout-outs to -JASONSGRACE and Imaginebooks here, plus TsarinaTorment and TheTimeTraveler24, some new people are getting shout-outs here because going forward, their OCs will be characters in this fanfic. So shout-outs to goddessofwisdom-Az56796743 , and Galatea-Green-31 here too as some of their characters (that I like) make their debut in my fanfic in the final interlude.

One note in here about the new faces - I can't help but low key insert a couple of Hunger Games characters. However, despite them basically being mostly the same characters from that franchise, these two are OCs in this one, adapted to this franchise for convenience so this remains a PJO fanfic.

One small casting change announcement due to Az56796743 since their OC (who is played in their fanfic by Sadie Sink, who I will announce now plays Rachel Elizabeth Dare in this series and Adagio Dazzle (Equestria Girls) in the expanded/crossover version of the series, first book of which I am concurrently working on and that one is called "Keeper Of Their Hearts") has to be cast by a different member. So, with an early Book Two casting here now.. welcome Claire Capek who playing Adriana Sendria (Az56796743 's OC).

So yeah, there's all that.

With that out of the way, on to the chapter!)

- — - — - — - — -

It could safely be said that in the next two weeks, a lot of things changed around Camp Half Blood. After the battle, Chiron extended the camp session by another four weeks, which was.. to put it bluntly in my own opinion.. very, very generous indeed.

Probably the defining moment of all of this - and the figurative thumbnail to it - was me and my Ares cabin siblings' father Ares himself visiting camp only hours after Rachel had become Oracle to once again make another camper an honorary son of Ares, this time being none other than Michael Yew. Needless to say, both me and Kayla were very proud of him.. and believe me, it honestly suited Michael.

As to how things changed, the place changed in quite a number of ways. First of all, where the seeking satyrs had been finding very few demigods during the war except really young ones every once in a while, now we had once more had kids starting middle school and some older than that joining the ranks of camp. And believe me, with me and some of the other experienced campers including Luke and Percy being called out to assist the satyrs, some of the introductions of campers to the Greek world also served as a jumpstart introduction - both to me in terms of the abilities I could now use, most from the blessings but quite a few related to me being the Monster King - and the new demigod(s) that had to been explained then and there that I wasn't your typical demigod.

I won't go into much details on what transpired on some of these outings, as the information contained in them would likely lead me away from what I'm discussing here, but just so you know, one of these outings did lead me to bump into a demigod from another Pantheon.. Egyptian, I think it was. No.. this one has no idea that I'm the Monster King, since given the King's past, it was probably for the better that I avoided confrontations with other pantheons both for the sake of Olympus and for myself. (A/N: Before you say anything, no he did not bump one of the Kane siblings, though I will admit, it was definitely one of their fellow Egyptian demigods. I'll reveal which one when we get the Giants' Tower in Book Three.)

Point is, we were bringing new campers at higher levels than before, and I was witnessing it along with everyone else first hand. We were all getting new siblings left and right, and kids from not just deities, but Titans as well were showing up. Some of them were more interesting than others for different reasons, and some of them.. I had a feeling that given what was coming, they would play some sort of role in the next Great Prophecy. I just had no idea how at this moment in time.