Special Someone

(Wild's POV)

    We just got dumped in my Hyrule, in the Gerudo Desert. Because we were closest to Gerudo City, we decided that we could try to find some form of transportation to Kara Kara Bazaar. (I think that I got the name right, but please correct me if I'm wrong) I could get into the city, but I did not want them holding that over my head.

"How are you planning on getting in?" Time asked me. "I've got friends in town, they might help me." I explained. "Well I hope we get there soon! I'm melting! And I grew up on an island!" Wind complained. "We get there in about half an hour, I think. It could take longer though. I've never gone in with other people, and I haven't walking here since I first came to the town."

Time began to question me about how I managed to not be imprisoned for walking near town, and I again gave the response of "I have friends in town." "Wild, it's too hot!" Wars complained. "Well drink the cooling potion, and I might have some gear that could fit you. But only if you stop complaining!" I told him.

"DEAL!" He quickly replied. "Good, now I might have enough gear that everyone can use something. Give me a sec." I pulled out my Slate, and took out the three sapphire circlets that I had, one I bought, two were gifts.

I gave one to Four, who quickly pulled his headband off his red face, and quickly replacing it with the cool metal. I gave another to Sky, who looked like he was in Skyloft he was so relieved. I made sure to give Wars one. "Pretty pretty princess you are, so here's your tiara." I made sure to mock him, he kinda deserved it. He insulted my cooking yesterday!

He scowled at me, but quickly put it on, very audibly sighing from sheer relief. I threw my Voe headband to Time, and my Voe Gear to Twilight. I pulled out my Lobster Shirt, which I gave to Wind. "Wait, this looks just like my shirt!" With wide eyes, he held up my shirt and fingered his own. Everyone else looked at it confused.

"Well, I have a lot of you guys' gear, and things that you had used and/or encountered on your journeys. It's kinda weird, but I know that this is magically enhanced to keep you cool." I explained it to the best of my ability. With a skeptical look, Wind put it on. Even though he grew up on an island, a very hot one at that, he was overheating. I didn't want the Hero to get heat stroke, and was relieved to see the redness fade from his face.

    "Wild," Twilight started. "Don't you need something? You're clearly overheating!" I could tell that if I didn't do something, this conversation would never end. "I'll be okay, I just need to take a cooling elixir quick." Twilight gave me a glare, but he didn't argue with me after that. I down the elixir as the walls of the town came into view.

    After another fifteen minutes of walking, and took them over to Bozai's tent. As much as I hate the guy, I needed his shaded spot. When he asked why he should let them, and I quote, "interfere with his turf" I told him that I would convince his "mystery girl" to talk to him. He quickly agreed, and much to my relief he didn't ask questions.

    Before walking away, I told the group, minus the creepy guy that stares and women, that I would be back in a couple hours. I also told them to keep Bozai far away from anyone entering or exiting the town, he's kind of creepy towards Vai.

    Saying that made me feel a bit safer to have to follow through on the promise that I made. His "Lady" would have to show up. He's an ass, true, but I don't like breaking promises. But I really want to throw a bomb at him. I mean, just once! Not close enough to hurt him, just scare him away from town.

Forever is nice.

    I walked away to the North Entrance, instead of the main entrance, where I normally came through. I quickly changed into my bright blue Vai gear, dyed in Hatento, by simply tapping my Slate. I replaced my Soldier's Broadsword for a Moonlight Scimitar, my Knight's Shield for my Radiant Shield, and my Soldier's Bow for a Golden Bow.