1 month ago

1 month ago the war ended, not officially of course- but it hit a... roadblock.
A certain infamous decepticon returned to our enemies' ranks, he was smart.
His presence ended up changing the tides of our lasting fight, and eventually led to the reconstruction of the device known as the, "Omega Locke,"
A device capable of restoring our home world.
When I had unraveled the decepticon's plans, I took action, and the rest of the team followed.
But our retaliation wasn't enough.
We managed to stop Megatron from cyber forming Earth, but in doing so, the newly constructed ancient device was destroyed.
Leaving us with no more hope.
Once we returned to our base it didn't take long for the decepticons to find it, and destroy it...
For the past month us autobots have drowned in guilt, while retaining our newest disguises.
Human disguises.
———
1 month ago... that's right... one month ago we were on the road to success, to survival, to life.
The tides of the war had finally changed again, and it was our chance to take action, and we did just that.
But the autobots ruined it...
Never have I been so angry, so appalled, so lugubrious.
We had found a way to restore our primeval, hopeless, corrupt, little homeworld.
We had found a way to turn it into a hopeful, prosperous, massive homeworld.
But of course... what should I expect from those wretched autobots?
They call us, me, evil, and then they pull stunts as such.
Now any hope of revival is lost.
And with it survival.
Now we sit on this ball of dirt, in disgust and human disguise.
———
Once the autobots had made their ultimate decision to take human forms, the government surprisingly didn't hesitate to provide for them. They were given a place to stay, clothing, food, water, etc. though, none could help the bot's moods of course..
Standing in the big, fancy room the humans called a, "dining room," resided a grumpy, and currently confused medic.
"You okay ratch'?" Smokescreen said, mumbling a bit.
"Oh, I'm fine! Leave me to think kid," Ratchet replied, clearly agitated. Smokescreen sighed and looked over to the rest of the group.
"You guys think they'll ever let us out of this... place?"
The group turned to him.
"I- well- maybe! You can only look up, right?" Bulkhead said with an awkward nod, and an expression of clear contempt.
Smokescreen looked around to the others, hoping to get a response from them aswell.
"Look, kid, they won't even let the children come over to see us, primus knows if they're aware of our situation!" Arcee says with both confidence and exhaustion.
"Arcee is right smokescreen... I mean... they do have reason for keeping us here anyways." Bee said to break the silence, knowing his voice still startled the others a bit.
Smokescreen nodded and began to walk back towards the room he claimed as his own. "Tch, maybe I should just confront Fowler and get him to actually allow us freedom for once." He mumbled on the way.
A mumble that was heard by a very keen, and unknowing Optimus that is.
———
Unlike the autobots the decepticons had no government to back them up with a place to stay, rather it was a decently sized cabin out in deep woods, and all the caves that Mother Nature had to offer.
Standing tall in the back of the cabin was a clearly zoned out megatron.
He was brought out of his trance via the tap he received on his left shoulder.
The tall gladiator sighed, "ach. Soundwave, leave me be, I'm thinking, go do something else actually worth your time."
Soundwave rolled his eyes as if megatron could see it behind his cheap human accessories.
The accessories did their jobs though, so he didn't seem to mind.
Walking out of the room he was met with a passerby shockwave, one whose expressions were much more... readable now.
Anyone who even took one look at the guy, bot form or human, could tell he preferred darker, more claustrophobic spaces. Though megatron insisted he stay inside the cabin, it clearly agitated him.
Upon walking outside the cabin, soundwave observed the others. starscream, who was very clearly upset about taking human form was rambling to knockout, who was honestly quite ravished about it.
And of course most of the decepticons weren't pleased with taking human form, though alas, it had to be done.
———
"Agent Fowler."
"Ms. Darby?"
"I know I said I no longer wanted any involvement revolving the autobots... however, is everything going to be alright?" Jack's mother spat out in a slightly worrisome tone.
Agent Fowler sighed, "I'm not entirely sure Nurse, they're not used to the human world in it's true form, and hell! We can't even find the damn cons!" Fowler spat in return, clearly worried with her.
Ms. Darby frowned and looked to the floor.
"Though, I can be sure of one thing though..."
Ms. Darby raised her head to look back up.
"A lot is about to change, and we sure as hell aren't ready for it."
———
Hey! I hope if anyone is reading this, they're pleasantly enjoying it!
Art for this chapter will come out soon, and if any suggestions are arising, don't be afraid to comment them.
And again
Our main writer / artist (me 🤯) Instagram is @pickles_snakeh
And my awesome bestie boo, who's helping me edit and design, has an Instagram aswell as a Wattpad account.
Flamey_Boy  and @dae_flame (on instagram)