Perspectives

Ultra Magnus' POV
———
Optimus was standing in the corner of the room, I couldn't tell if he was thinking, or if he was merely zoning out. Knowing him though, he was likely thinking.
For the past 10-15 minutes I've been watching the others, I'm a commander, it's what I do, I'm not bored.
However now my attention has shifted towards our leader.
Walking up to him I confidently asked, "anything the matter sir?"
After about a split nanosecond he responded.
"I'm alright friend, I was simply contemplating Smokescreen's words, and the words of the others."
I could feel my human eyebrows move to make an expression that felt, confused. However I paid no attention to it.
"I see, what did they say?"
Optimus turned his figure around to face towards the others on the other side of the room.
"Smokescreen mumbled negatively about Agent Fowler after hearing the other's words."
He paused for a moment. Odd, he never does that.
"Bulkhead was joyful, or attempting to be, however the others were quite honest, reasonably." Optimus finished, still staring at the others he was just speaking of.
I stayed quiet for a few moments.
It was true, what the others felt. I don't necessarily think too much on emotions, as I believe order and logic value higher than emotion ever could. However, something about the current predicament we're in feels,
Odd.
Just like Optimus,
Just like the others.
Finally I spoke up.
"What do you believe? About the current situation I mean sir."
Optimus paused like he did before.
"I'll have to think on that one, old friend."
———
Arcee's POV
———
Bee and Bulkhead were both in a light conversation. I'm not all too interested in conversing right now if I'm to be frank. Watching them speak however, their conversation felt, slow, awkward, and... small?
The two were always quite extroverted, seeing them have conversations such as this one just felt wrong.
Something was bothering the two of them,
And something was bothering me.
Uninterested in hearing the rest of this conversation I got up from the human chair I was seated in and walked off.
After passing by a drifted ratchet, two commanders, and an aggravated kid, I made it to the room I claimed as mine.
The actual humans didn't want us going outside, for reasons that were both obvious, and unknown. I've found that the only way to take a fresh breather now is to leave out of the window in this room.
After opening said window, I took my thankfully very small, human peds and stepped upon the second floor's outside lining. I then quickly moved my left hand and gripped onto the edge of the building's roof. From there I could launch myself up and over.
Freedom at last.
Sorta.
Once I found a comfortable spot on the human building's roof, I contemplated words to say aloud.
I sighed, "Cliff, Tailgate, I wish the two of you were here." I said with a slight chuckle.
I began to look down to the ground, feeling odd.
"If you couldn't tell, me and the gang are- are- humans now!" I said with a slightly more prominent chuckle.
I paused for a moment however, thinking of what to say.
I took a breath in.
And began speaking with a pointed tone.
"We're in a place right now where we have absolutely no clue, what we're doing. This body is weird, this place is weird, this life style is weird, everything is odd. And I don't know how to really feel about it, I just wish you two were here. And so does the gang."
I sighed, and then looked up to the sky, it was setting, Earth's sun was going to sleep. The sight of it made me smile strangely enough.
"Goodnight."
———
Predaking's POV
———
Everything was so loud.
I had took a look around the human's towns, and everyone there was so loud. Not friendly though, just loud and obnoxious. Everywhere I looked the lights in the wretched place shined, clashing with the pitch black sky. It hurt my optics.
Or, my eyes I suppose.
Their streets smelled of smoke and gasoline, which I've found out comes from their vehicles. One of the humans told me that the smoke didn't come from vehicles and came from something called, cigarettes and, "depressed stupid people."
That made no sense to me, he was likely lying, so I ignored him.
After spending time around this place, I could easily tell none of the humans had any bit of honor or respect.
Irritable.
They were indulging in mass amounts of these strangely smelling liquids, and going crazy. Every building without a crowd, was locked up, closed, and dark.
Eventually I got tired of the humans, got up and left.
Let's hope I never have to go back.
The place I ended up at was quieter, but not any bit more honorable, in fact, it's probably less honorable.
Overlooking the decepticons in their human forms, much like mine, I couldn't help but let my mind wander.
Those accursed murderers, all they cared for was conquest, and revenge.
They murdered my brethren with cold sparks, and blamed it fully on their enemy.
And when I had shown enragement, they lied to me.
He lied to me.
My thoughts paused for a moment.
...
...
...
I clenched my human fists.
I'll get them back,
With or without with aid of my cybertronian form.
———
Knockout's POV
———
"Starscream, it's really not that bad..." I grouched aloud. Starscream rolled his optics, or, his eyes in response.
"Yes it is, Knockout! Look at my servos! They're fleshy! And my wings? They're gone! Not to mention my peds are flat! This is fragging horrible!" Starscream spat at me, so obviously aggravated.
I rolled my eyes in response, just like he had before. Besides this whole conversation was ridiculous.
Starscream scoffed when I rolled my eyes, as if he hadn't done it before. Hypocrite.
Before he could open his mouth both of our attentions were turned to Breakdown, was entering the room with a big load of logs.
"Ah! Breakdown! Just in time to see starscream's bafoonary!" I said with a smirk and a bit of pride.
Breakdown ignored me, clearly not in the mood, odd.
"Hey! Brainless, we're talking to you!"
I turned when Starscream yelled that. What a prick. Great human phrase by the way.
Breakdown sighed as he sat down the logs. "Apologies, I was, thinking..."
Once he muttered that he swiftly made his way back, almost in a rush.
Part of me felt bad, he's been feeling terrible since before we went human, yet I still can decipher why. Megatron had stopped messing with him about his eye and his failures, yet maybe it was his eye in general. Plus, the human form did keep the scars.
———
Dreadwing's POV
———
I allowed my brows to knit. Predaking was looming over Starscream and Knockout from afar. I've never liked starscream, but it was still my job to look out for him. Megatron's orders. Looking around I attempted to find someone I could inform about what I had seen. I turned left and tapped on Soundwave's shoulder.
"Pardon my... Intrusion...?" I said as I looked to his strange bundle of junk. "However, I am certain I witnessed Predaking spying on us."
He was silent and did not respond right away, even then he only turned his head slightly.
"I do not know, so I wanted an extra opinion on informing Lord Megatron."
I said feeling, awkward.
He shook his head, signaling no.
I nodded in response, following his silence.
"Well... goodluck with your..." I paused, again looking back to the junk soundwave had piled up. "Work."
Soundwave nodded and gave me a thumbs up.
As I turned I felt a sigh of internal relief. Atleast not everyone here is like starscream.
———
Predaking's POV
———
I know Dreadwing had noticed me. Good, let him be weary. Walking away from where I had once been, I found myself wandering. "Predaking, is it?" I turned at the sound of a femme's voice saying my name.
"Who are you?" I announced, demanding an answer.
"Airachnid." The femme smirked.
I kept a defensive stance, "you are correct, Airachnid, my designation is Predaking." I said sternly, looking down at her.
Whilst awaiting a response from her I felt uneasy, she radiated odd vibes.
Her facial expression suddenly changed to a frown, though not a frown that seemed very real.
"I heard of what that wretch, Megatron, did to you... You poor thing..."
She said as she tried to soften her voice.
I felt my body begin to boil. What did she know? They massacred my brethren behind my back and pretended they never did a thing...
Finally I calmed myself, still retaining the strain on my knuckles.
"What do you want?" I demanded, pointed.
She seemed disappointed at my response, but did not complain.
"I want to work together, to destroy both the autobots, and the decepticons."
She said with an even more visible smirk.
I heard what she said, however did not respond as I was too busy watching her body language. How she moves her hands, it almost feels manipulative, and malicious.
She paused awaiting my response.
Taking a breath in I responded.
"I'll think about it."
———
H I, thanks for being here.
Writing all of these way really fun, especially Arcee and Predaking's scene.
❤️🫵