Beinging

Finally the time has arrived.....

Subhman Gill and Ishan Kishan are going to get married in next 24 hours. It's a simple arrange marriage. Shubman is panjabi and Ishan is a mixture of bihari and bengali so after many discussions they decided to held a bengali marriage with a lil bit panjabi tarka. In a bengali marriage every ritual is full of fun and excitement at the same time each step holds a very deep meaning so our panjabi family is very exited to experience them. Today is
their sangeet and mehendi there's noting new in it ...the new thing is 'Aiburovat'. It means the last meal before marriage as a bachelor. Both the bride and groom will have it in their respective homes. Moms and antis are busy in cooking preparation and their usual gossips 🤦‍♀️. Cousins are busy with their final dance practice and definitely fighting over it 🤡.

But someone is awfully silent today...he is non other than our bride mr.Shubman Gill...well he seems to be in deep thought...He is both exited and nourvous at the same time...exited cause a new chapter is going to add in his life and nourvous cause why not. He did met Ishan a few times after their 'paka kotha'( sorry guys am making it a bit bengali) but they never had a proper talk...he likes Ishan ngl but there's no hard feelings atleast not yet. He has already passed the age of falling for someone at 1st sight so there's no chance of falling for him without knowing him...and this is why he is very nervous....he never dated anyone...he just never felt the need..but now he is going to get married to an almost stranger...well he is not against the idea of love marriage but he prefers love marriage more cause in love marriage you will know your partner before committing....he has some information about Ishan like his fav food or fav colour or about his educational qualifications but he doesn't know what Ishan likes to have in breakfast or what are his hobbies or any of his likes and dislikes...he tried to ask Ishan in their previous meetings but Ishan seems to be a bit shy 🤭 and him being the gentleman he is never pressurised Ishan. Shubman's mom and dad had a love marriage and they are still having a great marriage life always being crazy in love...even tho shubman pretends to get irritated at their lovy dovy act deep down this is his ideal type and this is one of the reasons he never got into an relationship cause he always believed in consistently and committment.....

Shubiiiiii....

Shubman came out of his thoughts and saw an irritated Shahneel in front of him...

" behera hay kaye? Kabse bula rahe hay teko chall rasam ka time ho gaya hay", saying this Shahneel almost dragged him towards the dining table..

Ishan was chewing his nails..one of his many habits he always chews nails whenever he gets nourvous ....yes he is very nourvous..he is gonna be someone's wife in next few hours..tho it's just an arrange marriage without any hard feelings involved but still a marriage is a marriage right...he was always against the idea of marriage cause he always found it a burden of responsibilities like 1st you will get married to someone then yiu have to share your everything with that person , no personal space aloud then you will have children then you will always treat them like they are just yiur responsibility as his parents did to him...don't get him worng he absolutely loves children and he would love to have one of his own but he is sacred ...sacred to treating them like his parents treated him...he is sacred to repeat their mistakes in his own life.... and above all he is getting married to an absolute stranger but something about that stranger has attacked him that's why he agreed to this marriage......

"Ishuu challo Aiburovat ka time ho gaya hay na" said his granny...one of his closest people...

"Ha darlo tum challo may aya"...