Reception part 2

Cont.

Ishan was searching for Shubman as he is scared of dark. He wasn't paying attention to the surroundings. Everyone was in a state of shock as everything happened in a blink of eye. Evryone flinched again when the stage light suddenly lit up then the whole hall gasped at the next sight.

Shubman gill is standing on the stage with a guitar on hand,a lovesick look on eyes and last but not the least but a huge whipped smile on lips showing his dimples.

Ish meri jaan I am not good with words but I have many things to express. So I decided to express my feelings in my way and here it is...

Tum ankho se batana hum samajh jayenge
Tum halki si sharmana hum tere ho jayenge
Hum raha take baithe hay koi Izazat ho
Tum hat tham lena hum sawar jayenge
Tum ankho se batana hum samajh jayenge
Tum halki si sharmana hum tere ho jyenge...

Tumhari mehendi me chupe hum rahe
Bate karna humse bin kuch tum kahe
Hum khamosi par lenge agar chup tum raho
Tum adat bano hamari hum bigar jayenge
Tum ankho se batana hum samajh jayenge
Tum halki si sharmana hum tere ho jayenge
Yaar mere payar ka matlab samajhta nehi zamana
Zamane ki fikar nehi may chahu tumhe samjhana
Ho ek meri khwais yehi ki tumme hay bas jana
Ho jitni vi murade teri may pure sab kar jana
Kaagajoon par sabne apne labz likhe
Humne apne jazbaat vi sajake hay rakhe
Tum ankho me dekho hamari sab samajh jayoge
Tum ankho se batana hum samajh jayenge
Tum halki si sharmana hum tere ho jayenge
Tum ankho se batana hum samajh jayenge
Tum halki ki sharmana hum tere ho jayenge.....

Shubman started the song with lovesick droopy eyes and ended it with teary moist eyes. Ishan had tears in his eyes feeling overwhelmed with the emotions. He wanted to run and hug the soul out of the man sorry his man but his legs betrayed him. He stood still without any movement but uski ankho se bata diya jo batana tha aur Shubman ne samajh liya jo samajhna na.

After a minute or two the hall filled with loud claps. All the singles had already started manifestaing a relationship like this. Shubman got down of the stage slightly blushing.
Virat hugged him tightly and whispered...
"I am proud of you kaka. Well done my boy"

On the other hand Ishan slowly collected himself and stood up walking towards the stage. He went to the satge and took the mike. No one paid attaintion to this as they were still in daze of Shubman's confession.

Hellow ladies and gentlemen .....

Now evryone specially Shubman looked at the stage with curious eyes.

Hi I am Ishan Kishan Gill husband of Shubman Gill. I want to say something if you allow me to.

Everyone nodded being confused. Ishan took a pause then started....

From very childhood I had a dream of being a writer only a few people knows about this passion of mine as I wanted to keep it personal. When I was in 2nd class I first time wrote some lines on my Rohit vayiyaa and after that I never wrote anything for anyone. Today after all these years I again wrote something for my husband. It's a letter..

To Dear hubby,

                          I am calling you 'hubby'. You won't mind right. I know you won't.

Shubi I never had any relationship like I told you. There is no specific reason behind it maybe my heart was waiting for someone like you. You know many people have asked me why I decided to marry you this fast. Honestly I don't know. When I met you for the 1st time I knew this is gonna be long journey but I myself didn't knew that I would ended up marrying you. I don't know anything about love hubby ....all I know is I want to be old you with you. I wanna have a family with you. Like just imagine you me mamma papa and our kids maybe. Won't it be beautiful hubby?

I wanna be your best friend....wife....comfort zone...remedy to your every pain....solution of your every problem and the keeper of your every secret. I want to surrender to you with my everything and love you like I have never loved anyone before. But it may require some time. Will you wait for me hubby?

I don't know why I choosed you but I can say proudly that you have proved my decision right. This is our journey. Let's cherish it together.

                                            From

                                          Your Ish

By now everyone had tears in their eyes. Ishan had a faint smile on his face and for Shubman he never felt this much special before.

Rohit was the 1st one to clap for his Ishu. He was feeling very proud yet a bit sad as he realised that his baby is all grown up now but will always be baby for him. Mayank also was feeling very emotional.

"Wow you are really good with words",
Everyone turned back and saw.....

P.s: This is my fav song of all time...
Really tired today...🙃🙌