Hum Ankho se bataye keya Samajh Jayoge?(Smut)

Shubman opend his drowsy droopy eyes. He felt the lack of warmth. Opening eyes the 1st thing he noticed is the absence of Ishan. He got up and checked the whole room and balcony area. Ishan was nowhere to be seen. Now he panicked and ran to the reception to ask. The receptionist asked him to go to the sea beach. So he is here now standing confusingly.

Shubman was standing there untill he found a note on the floor

Shubman was standing there untill he found a note on the floor. He picked it up. It said...

Come this way hubby...

He was still confused but followed the instructions. After walking for some minitues through the beautiful rose petal led way he reached to the destination that made him tear up.

 After walking for some minitues through the beautiful rose petal led way he reached to the destination that made him tear up

This was hanging in front of him and he knows who did it. He wanted to ran to Ishan and tell him that he loves him too more than anyone else but where is he?
Gulping his tears Shubman was about to call Ishan but the next sight he saw made his throat chocked with thick emotions. There was his beloved Ishan coming with a guiter in hand and a lovesick smile on face...

(Guys do you remember the song Shubman sang for Ishan in their reception? If you forgot then please go and read that once again)

Shubi yaad hay apne mere liye ek gana gaya tha. Mayne uska ek reply likha tha par kavi batane ki himmat nehi huyi. Aj laga ki karte hay. To sunenge?

Shubman just nodded with teary eyes...

Hum ankho se bataye
Keya samajh jayoge?
Jo halka sa muskaye
Mere ho payoge?

Tumhe chup kar dekhe
Jaa rahe
Tum aahat to suno...

Agar hat hum baraye
Keya pakad payoge?

Hum akho se bataye
Keya samajh jayoge?
Jo halka sa muskaye
Mere ho payoge?

Year mere pyaar ka matlab
Lafzo me na jana
Jhuk kar uthi ankhe kahe
Mere dil ka ye fasana...

Ho jo dikhe mujhko kahi
Mayne to chup kar jana
Par dil kahe mile tumhe
Laga ke koi bahana...

Wo sare lafz hamane
Samhale hay rakhe
Raato ko hamne jaag kar
Wo saare hay pare