Solace

It's their last day in Andaman. They had a wholesome trip. Travelling means a lot of bittersweet memories which brings two person closer at the end. They will leave for home the next day. Well home for Ishan and somewhere else for Shubman.

Right now they are sleeping peacefully in each others arms. Ishan's head is on Shubman's chest , right hand and leg on Shubman's body and Shubman had his one hand above Ishan's head which worked as a pillow for Ishan whole night and the other hand on his chest which indicates that he is in deep sleep.

Ishan is the 1st one to wake up. He opend his eyes slowly and looked at the person next to him. The person is his husband. Well time flies isn't it?
Kalki hi to bat hay jab usne decision liya tha ki iss admi se hi sadhi karni hay and aj woh ussi admi ke baho se soya hay. Feels like a dream. Sometimes dreams do come true.

Ishan neither believed in fairytale love stories nor in love at 1st sight. I mean kisiko dekh kar pyaar kayse ho sakta hay? It's actually childish. Yeah kisiko dekhke pasand a sakta hay. But that's like not love. Kisika behavior ya fir personality or nature hame peheli nazar me attractive lag sakta hay but again there's a huge difference between like and love. So Ishan choosed a man for himslef and till now that proved to be his best decision. Its not like only arrange marriage works and love marriage doesn't. Absolutely not. Actually the matter isn't about the process of marraing its about the two people who are getting married. Kavi kavi bachpan ka pyaar vi sadhi ke bad bigar sakta hay aur kavi kavi achanak se mila huya insaan ke sath vi puri zindegi kat sakti hay. Afterall there's no equation for love. You always fall hopelessly , passionetly and deeply.

Ishan's chain of thougt broke at a soft peck on his cheek. He flinched lightly and looked at the person.

Such an overthinker , aren't you?

Ishan just pressed his lips on the man's forhead.

How are feeling now Ishie?

Better Shubi. Now get up we need to freshen up. It's our last day.

In response Shubman nuzzeld his face more into Ishan's chest.

Hamara konsa akhri din hay jaan.

Shut up subha subha start mat karo.

Keya jaan mood bigar diya.

Says who jo har waqt mood me reheta hay fir 2 min bad sharam se laal ho jata hay.

To agar tumhara pati gusse wala hota to tumhe achha lagta ha?

Shubman was pouting hard.

Ishan giggled loudly...
Fir to sadhi hi na karte hum.

With lots of difficulties Ishan successfully kicked Shubman out of the bed. Now they are on their way to grab breakfast.

Jaan don't you think you should rest today?

But I am fine Shubi really.

Still is it really necessary to go out today?

Please Shubi samundar dekhne aye hay aur nahaenge nehi ayesa kayse ho sakta hay? Jaldi wapas a jayenge. Please chalte hay na.

Shubman sighed agreeing eventually. They took a short autoride to the Radhanagar beach.

The beach is indeed beautiful but Ishan's exitement seemd more beautiful to Shubman. Ishan literally ran to the beach like a baby. Next they made sand castles , played with water and finally had a bath. Everything was going superb untill Ishan's white shirt become transparent because of water reveling his perfect curbs. Shubman gulped at the sight. No he isn't jelous that people will look at his husband rather he would proudly announce to the world that this beauty is his.

Jaan let's go it's late now..

Huhh!! O-okay.

As soon as the reached the room Shubmsn pushed his on the door kissing him hungrily. Ishan took some minitues to understand then he also started kissing back with same passion. He can ask for an explanation later. After devouring the preety lips Shubman moved towards his favourite place , Ishan's adam's apple. He generally kisses gently there but not today. He directly started sucking it making the other moan. Shubman was not staying still. He moved towards Ishan's neck. One hand is pinning Ishan's hand obove his head and the other hand is on Ishan's petite waist. Ishan's legs were shaking. At this point his whole bodyweight is on Shubman. Unable to take it anymore he whinned....

Mmmm Shubj please I can't stand a-anymore.

In response Shubman picked him up and Ishan quicky clutched on him. He was feeling really sensetive.

B-bed please.

Shubman chukled taking him to the bed. He himself sat there pulling the later on his lap continuing his job untill Ishan felt something pocking his ass. He doesn't need to look to understand what it is. He pulled Shubman closer and grinned on his junior. Shubman goraned loudly and left Ishan instantly.

Jaan don't torture me...

I can help you tho.

No you aren't giving me a blowjob. You are still weak.

N-not a blowjob.

Then?

Ishan bit his lips and slid his hands inside Shubman's underwear taking his dick in hands and started strocking it. He was doing it passionetly as Shubman's moans were igniting him. But his moves stopped when he felt long slender fingers wrapping aroud his own hardnees. Yes Ishan was hard but choosed to ignore it for Shubi.

He looked at Shubman shockingly.

Aren't you the one who told me not to hold back? Then why are you holding back?

I-I just I...

Shy?

Ishan pressed his face on Shubman's chest.

Baby it's me your husband. You have every right to ask pleasure from me.

S-so now?

Let's continue.

Together?

Y-yeah let's have it together.

They continued to stroke each other. Ishan felt a knot on his stomach.

I-I'm cuming ughhh!!

Me too baby.

With that they cummed together wetting their respective pants and boxers.

Later the cleaned up , had lunch and now lying on each other's embrace.
While stroking Ishan's hair Shubman asked...

Jaan tumne to kaha tha tumhe pahar pasand hay par lag to raha hay tum sea ko vi enjoy kar rahe ho.

It's not about the place always Shubi. Sometimes it's about the person with whom you are. Aur samundar ki ek baat mujhe bohot pasand hay, pata hay keya?

Keya?

Iss bare se duniya me jaha har waqt sab kuch badalta reheta hay ek samundar hi to hay jo nehi badalta.

I really can never get you, can I ?

Ishan giggled and hugged the man closer. Finally he felt home , a place where he is valued and appreciated. He found solace.

P.s: Here I am with update. Next is the kolkata dating series.

Tell me one thing do you guys think that being gay , lesbian , bi or trans is shameful?

If no then why people are feeling guilty that they might have hurted Ishman?

Gay, lesbian these are not curse words.  Please understand it first cause at this point hurts like hell to explain this again and again.

Like I said Ishman is my manifestation and I really have trust on them.

Enjoy...