Bhabi ka Raj

Shubman is impatiently waiting for the next retuals as that's his only chance to meet his cute wify. Yes he is dying to see Ishan and he has no shame in admiting this. He had tried to sneak out for a couple of times but got kicked out by his sister badly. Finally he took a mature decision that he wilo waiting. Cause his lovedguru Virat has advised him that interzar se pyar barta hay.

Ishan's side.....

Ishan came to his would be bedroom with Mrs.Gill. He was looking at the interior confusingly. Seeing his state Shahneel said chukling,

" you are thinking right Ishan. Tumhari pasand ke hisabse pure room ko reconstruction karwya hay Shubman ne".

Now Ishan understood why the whole room looked exactly how he descirbed as his dream room to Shubman at their last meet up. Now a days Ishan's cheeks are turing into red permanently. He wonders....does he ever deserve all this. Sometimes he really feels scared of loosing all these again like he lost his father.

The room

The room....

Mrs.Gill told him to change into some comfortable clothes. He went inside and changed. Then Mrs. Gill came with some light food. Ishan was about to jump on the food as he was feeling hungry from all the crying but mrs. Gill stopped him.
She took a lil bit of food and hold it infront of Ishan's mouth signalling him to eat.

It's okay ma may kha lunga apko takleef lene ki jaroorat nehi hay.

"Taeef kis bat ki beta. Kal se to khud hi khayega aj mujhe khilane de."

Ishan didn't argue after this and silently ate from her hand. He showed no expression but deep down he always wanted to enjoy this treatment from his mom. Everyone in his house has always pamperd and spoiled him but his mom never even showed affection to him. He feels like he finally got the thing he wanted from very childhood...parents.
After eating mrs. Gill made him lay on the bed. He kept his head on her lap. She was telling her some childhood stories of Shubman while stroking his hair gently. He slowly drifted into sleep.

Ritual time...
Now it's time for the ring finding ritual.
Shubman is waiting for Ishan. Off course he got ready befor time and now he is waiting. Finally Ishan came. He saw Ishan after long 5 hours. Ishan was looking extra cute with those puffy oversleeping eyes. He just wanted to hug the shit outta him and maybe a kis-
No no he can't make Ishan uncomfortable. Ishan came and sat on the opposite site and gave a smile to Shubman.

"Chalo ab tum dono start karo"

They dripped their hands on the bowl.

The game started. Everyone's focus was on their hands but Shubman's focus was on the focused look of Ishan. How cute he lookes while frowning. His trance broke at a loud noice. He looked up and saw Ishan is blushing holding the ring 💍. Ohh he had to find the ring now he remembered why he is here.

"Babhi got the ring ....ab to Shubi keya kar raha hay year"

"Koi nehi Shub iss bar aur achhe se try kar"

The second round started. This time Shubman actually focused on the game. He was finding the ring when his hand touched with Ishan's hand. Damn!! the soft hands. He can't wait to hold those hands. He really wants to kiss them. He wonders how those hands will feel around his--

"Again bhabi got it"

"Ishan ab to bhagwan vi chahate hay ki tu hi raaj kare hamare gharpe."

"Are mera son-in-law hay woh raj karne ke liye hi pyada huya hay"

"Shubi keya kar raha hay cards me to harta hay atleast yaha to jit"

The third round started.

Now evryone has almost been divided into two teams. Some are cheering for Ishan and some are for Shubman. Ishan is really focused on the game. But shubman doesn't care that much. Cause just look at this chota dynamite year iske liye to woh khare khare bik jaye.
His whole focus was on touching Ishan's soft hand kyu ki keya pata fir kab mouka mile.
Again a loud cheer Ishan won the game.
But then Shubman saw something whick made his whole world stop.

Ishan gave this smile. For the 1st time in life Shubman felt like it was worth loosing.

P.s:Ik this is a small chapter. Next chapter is gonna be very interesting. Enjoy....