1: Mushroom head.

A:n- 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 20+ 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺? 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭!!

.    ▼ ̄>-―-< ̄▼
  Y             Y
  /\   /   ●    o  ●)
\  |  つ     ヽつ
    \ |                        |
      \|                       |
          \     つ.           つ
.
.
.
.

The Bureau of Magic is at the center of the magic world

The Bureau of Magic is at the center of the magic world. They control and enforce the law.

The Divine Visionaries are the core of the Bureau of Magic and lead it. Their role is to carefully consider what the people in the country desire.

Either way... You weren't interested in becoming a Divine visionary as your only objective was to look after your grandparents despite them telling you to Join an academy yet you refused.

You let out a sigh as people took double the time to look toward your formed who is busy buying groceries.

"Well, I still need to buy some... Snacks... Cream puff? Maybe not today" you mutter to yourself and walk on the way.

"Excuse me," a voice said alarming you by someone tapping at your shoulder.

Your eyes flickered up at the person in front.

A blank face, with no mark underneath... Truly you will be alarmed if you are normal civilians yet you aren't so you aren't bothered as he is using a cape to cover his face.

But wouldn't it be better if he used a mark with black scribbles so that he could wander around freely?

It won't be suspicious.

"What is it?" You asked as he outstretched his hand and you took notice your handkerchief

"Ah, it must have fallen off, thank you," you said as you smiled and took the handkerchief from his hand.

He gave a nod as he had a visible frown.

"Are you... lost?" You asked as he quickly nodded.

"Do you know where the goblin cream puff shop is?"

"You mean the goblin cream shop? It is just ahead if you turn to the left you will see it"

"Oh..." He said as he bowed his head.

"Thank you"

"No need... but a reminder don't let that hood fall off" you simply replied as he nodded.

Both of you stay there for a second or two.

"Can I-"

You quickly left first as his gaze still fixed on you and then on the paper he held not hearing what he was about to say.