10: mend

"𝘓-𝘭𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘰𝘯?!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A:n- thank you for the votes and reads to all it's almost 1k votes in Wattpad.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Mash!" They panic and call out.

As Mash was slammed down to the ground by Lance's magic.

"Are you being serious?" Said Lance as his gaze down at Mash who was crushed down on the ground.

"You're acting so halfheartedly... Do you have any aspirations? Of course, you don't... And yet you possessed a silver coin"

The four of you frown at the scene as Lance continues his talk.

"He seems to have a personal grudge with Mash" you mutter as Finn frowns.

"What will have Mash-kun done to make him mad?"

"Maybe not Mash but directed to someone else...?"

"Hmm..." As you both thought for a moment.

It stopped when Mash brought out the tree roots from the ground alarming all.

"That's what... I call quick thinking!" you said with a snapped finger as Lemon squealed about Mash being a quick thinker while, Finn prayed he would get out alive. As the bottle makes all of you stumble around.

The more Lance moves around with the bottle.

"I- I think... I going to vomit out" Tom mutter.

"You better not!" you exclaimed with Lemon agreeing while Finn was feeling dizzy.

As something a necklace falls on the ground leading Mash to pick up.

Only to see...

You were curious... But it soon shatters when Mash mentions Lolicon.

"..."

"L-lolicon!! We need to call the police he is a criminal" said Mash.

"...I'm not"

"So... you plan to become one"

"I said I'm not, I'm not into lolicon... I have a sister complex"

"That's even worse," both you and Mash said together leading Lance to frown.

"P-perhaps he loves his sister?" Asked Lemon as you shook your head.

"Crossing the boundary of siblings and romance... I don't think so"

"..."

"...unless he does so"

"..."

"Why are you staring at me?" you asked as they just sighed as they took notice of Lance's slightly gloomy aura.