4: Cavill

𝘈:𝘯- 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 2𝘬 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴!!!

𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰.

(\___/)
(= '.'=)
(")__(")
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘳a𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘳"
.
.
.

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘳a𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘳"

━━━━━━━ ∙ ʚ🏐ɞ ∙ ━━━━━━━

The blonde-haired girl happily skipped on her way to go to her room and get the broom for practical class until... she heard someone whisper more likely muttered eerily.

"Lemon..."

Her eyes widened and squealed in fear when she felt a tap on her shoulder as she crouched down while muttering something, "I don't have money please,... Please!!! spare this sweet innocent poor girl!"

"Lemon... It's me"

"Huh?" Her eyes flickered up to see you who had a frown and a gloomy aura.

"Y/n-chan?! What happened are you alright?!" Asked Lemon who quickly approached you as you shook your head sighing.

"I... Don't have a broom"

"H-huh?"

"...the teacher told us if... no broom you will be kicked out right...?"

"..."

"I don't mind being kicked out from school but... not class it is super embarrassing maybe... I should skip it rather than get embarrassed..." you muttered to yourself as Lemon patted your shoulder.

"Don't mind, don't mind! I have a spare broom"

"R-really?"

Lemon nods as she mentions how she is not good at broom practice and eventually destroys her broom leading her parents to make her take extra.

"But... It's yours..."

"It's fine... after all, you helped me on the test so as a repayment... who knows we can hang out sometime and can buy a broom"

"...thank you... Lemon you are a lifesaver" You smiled warmly at her while butterflies and flowers seemed to bloom behind you as her cheeks flushed a bit.