8: Madl.

"𝘔𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘰𝘯?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
------ 𝘢:𝘯- 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴/ 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Come on Y/n-chan!" Shouted Lemon pulling you along while you stumble on your way.

"B-but Lemon I need... To go"

"After this match! Please we gotta see it!"

"For why?"

"You will know"

You let her drag you as you were taller than her it was more on your part to just walk it off.

As you both ended up in the Stadium.

Lemon bumps into someone as you notice who it is.

"Oh! Finn-san? You here?"

"Ah, Y/n-chan and..." His eyes flicker to Lemon who smiles.

"I'm Lemon Irvine you can call me Lemon"

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Lemon," said Finn smiling awkwardly.

"What's this game about?" You asked as Finn explained to you...

As you find out Mash was going to play too.

'He doesn't know how to fly...' You thought to yourself in a slight panic if he would be caught for no magic.

But he somehow pulls it off later on in the match by using his legs.

You swore you noticed Finn's shocked face as he quickly smiled awkwardly when he noticed your stare.

Focusing on the game you narrowly and quietly left as Lemon seems to want to stay longer but you have a visit to do.

So you slipped away without being seen.

Going among the people you bump into someone as you apologize to see the raven frizzy hair.

His eyes bore down at yours.

"Sorry"

"... it's fine" he simply said as you left the scene.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Wah! Mash-kun is so cool right Y/n-chan?" Lemon glanced only to see you had disappeared as it was already well about to be evening.

"Huh?"

Finn took notice of Lemon who had teary eyes as she looked around mentioning she lost you.

"Ah, she left saying you were too into the match," said Finn mentioning what you whispered to him as Lemon frowned a bit.