6: Happy

"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The footsteps stopped as the eyes flickered onto a figure that was in the hallway.

Your eyes flickered to the raven-haired male then at the blonde and the goons.

"Oh! If it isn't the pretty lady" said the familiar male with his usual smile and approach you.

The raven-haired male took notice of you, slightly confused.

"My, will you want to go to class with me? We can chat you know..." He asked as the other goons whistled saying stuff like you won't regret of sorts.

Pretty sure... it wasn't the first time he asked to go around to hang out of sorts.

"You're blocking the way" You simply replied as started walking but halted when you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Why... would you not want to hang out? I just want to befriend you" he said with the usual smile that seemed to widen more.

Your eyes flickered to Mash who seemed to be confused by the conversation.

"Oh? He is just helping around don't worry much" said Lyold as his hand went to the side.

"..."

"So... what say? I can help you out in many ways if we become friends"

"I have... no interest" you simply replied and left without any word.

The silence fell over the room as Lyold held a stiff smile.

The other two goons sweat nervously as Lyold mutters to himself some curses.

Leading Mash's eyes to narrow down as he hears whatever curse Lyold mutters about you regretting rejecting him again of some sort... Or even the fact to mutter about sending his sister for it... Or sort for another way...

He knew he had to keep an eye out for whatever Lyold was planning and he Wouldn't hesitate to hurt Lyold if he hurt you after all you were his first friend to accept him.

Despite having no mark.

---------------✦✦✦-------
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You sat on an empty bench in the classroom.

Your mind wanders back to how things are going for Mash and the fact you heard about the Mash book incident too.

You doubt you could help him... But the urge to hurt both the vice principal and the pesky Cavill twins just to get kicked out from the Academy was tempting after all that brother often tried to swoon over you while the sister tried to bully you... It was truly displeasing how she cut strands of your hair... Dump papers underneath your desk and the fact they even gossip loudly behind your back and snicker around.