2: fail!?

"𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘸 𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘭"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Easton Magic Academy is a historic and prestigious school that has produced numerous pillars of the magic realm. Its entrance examination is notoriously difficult and this year,

.
.
.
      ∧_∧
     (・ω・)
┏ーー∪ー∪ーー┓
┃\     /┃
┃ \ ♡ / ┃
┃ /\_/\ ┃
┗ー━ー━ー━ー┛
.
.
.
.

Mash didn't understand why you seemed so conflicted when the gate closed.

Yet... you became determined soon after and caught up with him.

He was curious about your face marking as unlike others yours... We're not straight lines and look like tangling around of sorts.

"Seems... like we still have some time before the teacher or examiner comes"

"Sorry"

"Hmm?"

"Because of me, you have to be here..." Mash said apologetically as you smiled a bit and shook your head.

"It's fine, the gate closed very soon"

"..."

"..."

"Does that mean... I can bake or buy Cream puffed for you?"

"...if we passed" 'which I am not going to pass' you thought to yourself

Mash nods with a happy aura around him.

Your eyes flicker around as your attention is on the trees around the corners then at Mash.

"Since... I am here it wouldn't be bad for a tour"

"?" You were alarmed by how quick he was to take off his clothes and was on his fitting suit.

"I will be going around..." You said as you excused yourself and started leaving with a confused Mash.

'Did I... do something wrong?'

.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
•───────•°•❁•°•───────•
.
.

The blonde hair older male looks around the candidates as he muses about many students he even notices some prestigious families or organizations' children's

'Hmm? What is that girl doing at the treeside? Ah... She must be nervous and trying to calm down her nerves' thought the blonde-haired male as his eyes flickered around and noticed Marsh who was doing some physical training and he was surprised as Easton was a magic school. He considers Mash to be slacking and guesses he won't pass the first round.