AUTHOR'S NOTE/REMINDER/DISCLAIMER

AUTHOR'S MESSAGE

Hello sa readers ko ( My Baby Blooms )! Before mo simulan ang story na ito, I hope na you will follow me, add this story to your library. Also, feel free to comment and vote if you want. Looking forward to hearing something from you guys!

THIS STORY IS UNDER THE CLANDESTINE LOVE SERIES COLLABORATION of A'TIN Writer's Organization.

REMINDERS

- This is a raw and unedited version, so please bear with the technicalities.

- Feel free to criticize, but handle it with care. Bashing and criticizing is two different thing, okay?

- I'm not the best writer, so please don't compare me to anyone. My only competition is myself. I'll do my best to give justice with this story!

- If you love what you have read, please share it with your friends. I'm excited to hear something to you guys, soon!

DISCLAIMER:

These stories are a work of fan fiction. The plot bears no ill will or resentment toward SB19 and has nothing to do with the members' real life. The stories are fictitious. Aside from the names of SB19 members and their firms, the author's creativity is responsible for all the names, characters, settings, and events. Any resemblance to an actual person—living or dead—or to a true story is totally coincidental.All videos and pictures used are credited to the rightful owner.

Plagiarism is a crime. Please do not steal my work.

 Please do not steal my work