CLANDESTINE LOVE SERIES

Welcome to the first collaboration of A'TIN Writer's Organization called Clandestine Love Series! We hope you will enjoy each story in this collab 💙💙

***

Being a fangirl isn't easy because you surely can't help "Falling Inlove With Your Bias." Even if you know that you can't "Love In The Spotlight" because they are like stars that are hard to reach and impossible to win. The funny thing about it is despite this fact, you are still loving them. Actually, you can't do anything about it because you know that whatever you do to forget about it, at the end of the day you will tell to your bias that "Sincerely Yours," no matter what happen.

But what if fate plays a game called love? Will you able to say to him that "Unexpectedly Meeting You" is one of the best encounter you will ever treasure to the rest of your life? Will you be able to shout that he is still "Someone I Can't Unloved" despite the hate and stone throwing to you?

Five stories, five authors, one goal. Let's see how our characters win this game and how they can continue to balance their love and career. Welcome to Clandestine Love Series, stories you don't want to miss!

SERIES #1: Falling Inlove With My Bias by cam_schrivers

SERIES #2: Love In The Spotlight byBb_Blossomhearts

SERIES #3: Sincerely Yours by MedeaHarlow

SERIES #4: Unexpectedly Meeting You by Bb_Blossomhearts

SERIES #5: Someone I Can't Unloved by InkyYellow

NOTE: Please follow our official page: A'TIN Writer's Organization for more updates regarding this collaboration!