Chapter 1 The beginning

(Notes. [] System. ** Action/thought. : Dialogue)

Y/N's POV.

*Brtt* *Brtt* 

I groaned as I heard my alarm from my phone started ringing, knowing that I have to go to school again. Some people think that school is a fun place where you get to learn new and different stuffs, as well as to find and make some new friends. But for me school is easy, it's like riding a bike and the bike is on fire and the ground is on fire and everything's on fire because I'm in hell. Yep that's right school is the absolute embodiment of hell for me.

Y/N: *sigh* Well another day, another day of suffering from this pathetic life.

As I locked my door to my broke down apartment, and was on my way to school. Suddenly I heard someone yelling my name. I turned around to look at the person calling me, and it was not the person I was looking forward to meet at anytime in my life.

Landlord: HEY Y/N! WHEN DO YOU EVEN PLAN ON PAYING UP FOR YOUR DUE IN THE RENT HUH!

Y/N: Please sir just give me more time to pay my debt.

Landlord: YOU'RE ALREADY 3 MONTHS LATE FROM YOUR RENT! THIS MAKES IT YOUR 4TH MONTH!

Y/N: Sir please.....

Landlord: You only have one day to pay up Y/N if you don't have it tomorrow consider yourself EVICTED!

As the Landlord walks away I looked up in the sky and saw the snows falling, I begin to question myself where did I go wrong? what did I do to deserve this? I almost began to tear up but I suppressed it all and begun walking to school.

I sit on my worn out desk on the corner of the classroom, clearly different from the rest of the desk from my classroom where its all clean and new. I heard loud people entering my classroom and as expected its them, Hyun-woo and his friends. They are the reason why this school is well, I mean school is hell but they make it ten times worse.

(btw guys Hyun-woo is just a character I created)

I lie my head low and acting to read my book, wishing that they won't notice me but apparently my wish was not granted, as Hyun-woo kicked my desk and all of my things fall to the ground, as I was on my way to grab them, I was stopped by Hyun-woo where he kicked my in the stomach causing me to cough in pain.

Hyun-woo: Hey you ugly piece of shit did I say that you can grab your things back?

Y/N: I- *cough* I'm- *cough* *cough* Sorry Hyun- *cough*

Me still coughing from the kick I couldn't answer Hyun-woo where he got mad and started to stomp his feet at me. I tried to shield myself from Hyun-woo but his start to stomp at me too, I couldn't do anything, I'm weak, pathetic and I'm nothing. The whole class laugh at me as I couldn't do anything but they soon stop as the teacher entered the room.

Teacher: Okay class take your seats and we'll start our class... Y/N what are you doing? hurry up and take a seat, also clean yourself you look dirty.

The whole class starts laughing and I struggle to get up but I eventually got to my desk, as the class starts. Even in the cafeteria Hyun-woo wouldn't stop bullying me as they smack me and throw their thrash at me.

I found my self at the rooftop of the school building as the cold wind touches my face I couldn't stop myself and started tearing up.

Y/N: WHY ME?! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS SHIT?! I JUST WANT A NORMAL LIFE! NOT THIS SHITTY PATHETIC LIFE!

As the snows keep falling I started to cry and think to myself maybe if I end this all, I wouldn't feel any of this pain. Maybe its better to just end it all. The cold wind keep hitting my body, as I close my eyes and jump off from the building......