Chapter 3

Y/N's POV

As I was at the cafeteria to get something to eat, I sat down to one of the empty table hoping to eat my sandwich peacefully, but there is still a lot of students murmuring about me. Ugh what a pain, what a day to start my school. I stand up to find a more quite place to eat my food, I found a bench with 2 students sitting on it.

Y/N: Uhm hello, can I take a sir here?

???: Ah, yes you can.

Y/N: Thank you, you both new here? It's my first time seeing you guys here.

???: Yes, were actually transferees here

Y/N: Oh okay, my name is Y/N nice to meet you, two.

Yves: My name is, Yves nice to meet you too!

Chuu: Name is Ji-woo, But please call me CHUU!

Y/N: Nice to meet the both of you.

I finished my food and said goodbye to the two of them, as the day goes by and the school has finished and I was on my way to my home, as I heard a girl scream from a dark alley. And saw a bunch of guys and when I say bunch of guys I mean a bunch of them like 20 of them harassing 2 girls. Of course its gotta be one of those wannabe gangsters students again.

[ Main Quest
Save the 2 Girls]

[ Rewards:
Skills:
-Sturdy Body
Stats:
+15 unallocated stat points
]

Gangster 1: Hey come on we just want to have fun

Gangster 2: Thats right pretty girl, Come on don't be shy

Y/N: Sounds fun, can I join?

The two gangster near the girl didn't even notice me until I started talking, which surprises them and tried to punch me, I dodge it easily.

Y/N: Hey you two, can you walk?

Which they nodded at my question, as the bunch of gangster got their bat and shits getting ready to fight me.

Y/N: You two go run now

???: B-but what a-about you? Are y-you going to be o-okay?

Y/N: Don't worry about me I'm pretty sure I'm going to be fine. * smirk *

Gangster 3: HAH, look at this cocky shit, you have a nerve to smile at us huh?

Gangster 4: You ain't gonna be smiling after were done with you

Y/N: The two of you, GO NOW!

The 2 girls started running, as one of the gangster tried to grab them I immediately kicked him, and caused him to go flying throughout the alley.

Y/N: Well? Who's next?

All of the gangster rushed at me, which me I just smirked at them. Well time to kick some ass.

No one's POV

???: Whoa, Haerin and Hyein are you guys okay?

???: Yeah, did something happen? you guys looked like you ran a marathon.

Hyein: U-unnie t-there w-w-was a bunch of g-guys tried to h-harass us.

Haerin: That's right u-unnie, but someone s-save us.

???: Calm down both of you, where was this? and you two, Hanni and Danielle both of you call our head security. Here's some water for the two of you.

Hyein: Thanks Minji unnie.

The head security along with some bodyguards and the girls arrived at the scene, shocked by the sight of the gangsters lying unconscious on the ground.

Minji: What in the world happened here?