Act i || prologue | welcome to the villains world

When a girl with a vanishing act is sent to the school of night raven college to protect her child prodigy brother, though quite difficult with the appearance of a magicless student and a weasel with flaming ears.

"Calm and stoic is this soul's mind, but chaos burns deep within their heart."

Act i, prologue, Welcome to the villains world

Chapter 2-3; Ceremony breaking to A dismissive ranking

Word count, 4119

.

Nothing.

Nothing mattered anymore.

Nothing really did if it meant that your life would lead up to this.

You pulled the hood of your robes further over your choppy strands of hair. Scratchy [hair colour] locks stuck up in different directions, the ruff hair being clumsily tied back in a short bob of a ponytail. 

All that anyone could see was the angry scowl upon your face, your [eye colour] eyes shielded by the safety of your cloak. 

It made you look scratchy; ruff even. Like one of those scowling guys with the animal ears standing a bit farther to your left. Although, their big toned muscles under the ceremonial robes made your arms look like a serving of overcooked noodles.

Holding onto the short sleeve of your brothers robes, you sneered silently with bitter anger as you stared at the blank white mask of a face in the dark cloud of black vapor swirling inside the reflection of a mirror. 

"This wasn't apart of the plan."

A singular red rose bore under your eye, the skin around it red and puffy from how many times you tried to scratch or wipe it off your face. You were standing with a bunch of other people with similar markings under their eyes; a heart, a spade, clover, a diamond.

You guessed that this must be a trademark then.

Softly caressing your face, you brushed against the red skin and wondered if the rose was still present, staring at the faint reflection of yourself in the glowing lanterns hanging off the archways. 

Looking around, you could see the students mingling among themselves. The floating coffins and night sky outside gave you a chill, like a cold wind breezing through your hair. 

The blank mask of a face had now disappeared into the ink of black vapor swirling inside the glass, the final student being yet to make their appearance after running away from the open lid of their coffin.