Welcome to the villains world, 3.

When y/n l/n's horribly broken moral code makes her laugh in ace's face after being squashed flat by a fucking cauldron. Or, in which Ace's suffering days are not yet over.

"Clam and stoic is this soul's mind but chaos runs deep when their heart,"

Act i, prologue, Welcome to the villains world 

Chapter 12-13, Punishment ducking to An Urgent deadline

Word count, 4508

A/n: bro 😭I feel so bad for lazing around and enjoying my time reading other books or hanging with my friends that I don't have motivation to give you another chapter

It so hard to write character interactions when their not one on one. It doesn't give off the same intensity and build up as it does if another person it there, and the conversation and writing direct to them more and it's harder to write an oc that wasn't originally there to flow easily through the storyline.

Edit: I don't know what the fuck is wrong with my health but I just got randomly sick after going to Costco with my ma after lazing around the house for a few days cause we just had our spring break 😭

.

Judgement.

Judgmental oceanic eyes bore into crimson pupils.

The cerulean haired stranger crossed his arms irritably, tucking away the ruby incrusted magestone pen into his breast pocket, staring scrutinizingly at the redhead, "you don't remember your own classmate?,"

Ace sputtered for an answer, instead, just opting to point an accusatory finger into the bluenette's chest, scoffing, "You don't remember my name either, do you?,"

Deuce shoved his hand away, his mouth curving into a subtle sneer, some of that old flame rising from the ashes again in the aquamarine hues of his once calm, clear ocean floor turned into a thrash of raging tides. 

The cerulean haired boy stared with judgement clouding his oceanic eyes, "That's not the point! You shouldn't try to shirk an order from the headmage!,"

Ace sneered back with the same vigor, harshly shoving his hands inside his pants pockets before the fire died down and he looked angrily to the floor, "yeah, yeah, message received... Fine, let's bang out the windows already."

By now, the little grey monster had disappeared, leaving naught but an empty presence in the spot he used to be.

Yuuken; who seemed to be grimacing, stared off in the distance to where the troublesome weasel had run off.