Welcome to the villains world, 1.

When y/n l/n cannot seem to find a time where her plans do not go astray. Or, when a familiar redheaded ginger starts a fight with the janitorial team.

"Calm and stoic is this soul's mind, but chaos runs deep within their heart."

Act i, prologue, Welcome to the villains world

Chapter 9-10, Meeting a freshman to Mutual aggression

Word count, 3522

.

Bored.

Bored and tired.

You were quite bored and tired after this morning of class.

Leaning slumped over your hand, you stared distastefully at your grilled cheese sandwich. All your hunger had disappeared after this mornings classes as you looked around for your brother.

It was all quite repetitive; the thrill of your secret being balancing on a thin tightrope, threatening to fall apart and the excitement of something new until it got old and uninteresting.

"Hypocrite."

The glowing yellow lanterns hanging over the crowded cafeteria tables as a wide circle of empty seats surround you, lonesome students often flickering over your table before chickening out and going to eat in the courtyard.

Lunchtime was supposed to be a break from the magical classes, from all the spells and wand waving shenanigans.

But ultimately, lunchtime was the worst part of the school day.

You often find yourself throwing away your food in the garbage after you lost your appetite, opting to just finding some snacks in the cupboard after school. In the restless hours of break time, you wandered the school and counted every second where the time will end.

It was the hardest part of your day; not the long hours of sitting through your history lessons or sentenced to 200 push-ups by your gym coach. 

It was lunch, something that was supposed to be a fun time to hang out with your friends as you relax yourself or catch up on some homework.

You watched at the laughing students around you, having fun chatting with their classmates and gossiping about the current rumors; red and black straps wrapping around their arms just as the same band wrapped around yours.

Heartslaybyul dorm.

A place of chaos and order.

With rows of painted mazes of blooming white roses, plates of strawberry tarts and sugar cubes littering the checker pattern tablecloths, and students tending to the flamingos in equally pink attire.