Welcome to the villains world, 4.

When a giant blot monster appears and gives everyone ptsd after getting scammed by Crowley to go into a haunted cottage.

"Calm and stoic is this soul's mind but chaos runs deep within their heart."

Chapter 14-16 To the Dwarves mine to egos clashing

Word count, 5109

‼️IMPORTANT‼️ A/n: I know It sounded a bit crude when I read this out loud but I am not very sorry for not updating for a very long period of time. 

Academic pressure and other drama and conflicts are so common at school these days. For as nice as my humanities teacher may be to me, some of the due dates lately for the assignments are just ridiculous.

I do however appreciate the increase of views or votes this book has gotten over the last month and it's just a shame that I was too busy with my current life to work on this.

 it's quite stressful with tense relations with my peers when I'm just trying to live my life trouble free but I guess that some people just think that the best person to vent to about all their problems is me I guess???

I'm not really here to vent up everything because I already have all the support that I need from some good people but I just feel like it's important to acknowledge problems like this which are actually very common in real life.

A friend of mine has been receiving death threats telling her to k!ll herself and she texted me saying that she was being cyber bullied. Looking back on the pictures she sent me, I recognized the number as another friend of mine and then I told her.

The next week, I received a text from the friend(?) who sent the threats saying something like "wtf, you ratted me out," and then "I hope this picture hurts you more than any other picture you've fvcking seen before, you almost made me want to k!ll myself, yes you" and then a photo of something I made for her torn up and broken.

I don't want to get into the details of the situation but I basically told my math teacher that I was uncomfortable sitting next to her and reported this to the assistant principal. 

Many other problems involving people venting everything to me and somehow(?) one of the most recent problems sounds like one of those glmm "my best friend stole my crush" videos in which the two people are just truma dumping on me

Like I said, I'm not very sorry for the long wait but I have valid reasons to do so.

Even as a reminder, I am still a human being. I still have my own needs, health issues, an emotional stability and a life other than wattpad.