Welcome to the villains world, 2.

When y/n l/n just can't have a break from trouble when just trying to do her job. Or, when a former blue haired delinquent squashes Ace under a fucking caldron.

"Calm and stoic is this soul's mind, but chaos runs deep within their heart."

Act i, prologue, Welcome to the villains world

Chapter 11- 12, Window Scrubbing to Punishment Ducking

Word count, 4210

Warning; swearing and profanity. (The chapter is mostly? Unedited)

An; I honestly feel so tired right now and I'm trying to muster up some motivation to write this story because my math midterm test is legit this Thursday.

You might not receive a post this week between Thursday to Sunday though because I can't finish a new chapter by the time the weekends roll around because I'd be spending my time creating a review sheet.

.

Second.

A Second chance.

This was your second chance.

Granted, you didn't think that sitting upon the cafeteria table as you aimlessly awaited for the headmage to appear would count as a second chance, as this was your third time trying to having a word with him.

And yet you failed. Every time. 

"I'm already exhausted from a full day of cleanin'!," Several footsteps echoed through the empty cafeteria, the excited chatter fading into naught but a wisp of a memory, "I can't believe we still gotta wash a hundred windows!,"

The person, or, weasel was not the one that you looking for.

Yuuken—the magicless stranger, stared down at the grey monster in sympathy, a slump in his shoulders as he carried the rag and bucket. 

The warm amber brown of his eyes looked around the empty cafeteria. The bumbling band of students that once flooded these seats and stood impatiently in line, now only the shape of one lingering student sitting aimlessly on a table.

Yuuken's amber hues flickered with alarm, lips parting to say a word yet no sound came out of them, poking at the little grey monster by his feet with the tip of his shoes.

The struggle went silent upon flaming deaf ears, the tanuki making wild gestures with his small little hands to put emphasis on his angry pout, "What's buggin' me is, Ace ain't even here yet! To make us wait, after what he did...!,"