AUTHORESS NOTE AND THANKS

Hello lovely babybossybae family, my heartfelt greetings to my family and story lovers.

I want to wholeheartedly welcome y'all to yet another lovely journey filled with love, romance, tears, heartbreak, betrayal, hatred, envy, action, suspense, trust, truth, lies and so on.

This is another mind blowing novel, composed completely by your writer, babybossybae a.k.a Odu Gift. It took me months to put my ideas together to form this masterpiece.

As y'all know, especially my family (I call my followers family) I always deliver. I never disappoint.

So don't feel discouraged to read further. I promise I didn't disappoint.

I want to use this opportunity to thank my followers, commenters and voters for everything. Y'all have been my motivation for uploads, I kept uploading so that I don't disappoint. I hope the encouragements continues.

For those of you that checked up on me when I was sick and down, struggling with some challenges, I really appreciate.

Alright my family, let's move to the next phase of this book.

WARNING:

This is purely my work, not copy and paste please. For those of you that have any corrections or additions to make, please don't do that in the comment section, come to my DM. Am open for corrections and suggestions. Please don't forget to follow, vote and comment, it really means alot.

I think that's all for now. Any other updates will be communicated across as time goes on.

UPDATES:

Every Saturday and Sunday. Two chapters.

                        ************
That's all for now my lovelies ❤️