IMPORTANT CHARACTERS

Here I am going to help you get familiar with the characters and their personalities.
                        *********

Frank Williams, 31 years old and a multi billionaire, achieved his position at 23 and remained at the top for 8 years. He is the CEO of Williams group of companies. He is well built, tall, face like a demigod with an intimidating aura. He has a cute smile with dimples and he used this to his advantage, women wrapped around his fingers tips, he tolled with them as he liked. He was perfect, his only flaws was his rudeness and arrogance. No one dares him and go free so everyone feared him.

Mia Silvers, 26 years old and a successor to Dallington fashion and cosmetics owned and managed by her parents. She was a chubby, average height beautiful lady with good fats in proper amounts and in the right places. She was a beauty, clear skin and nice kissable lips, she helped her parents to run the company. Unlike Frank who was rude and a complete playboy, she was calm, soft-spoken and a reserved woman.

Edward Bills, Frank's best friend and his personal assistant in running the aids of the company. He was 28 years old and worked for Frank since he was 25, they had been friends since childhood. He was handsome and well built and a complete opposite of Frank.

Redna Jones, Mia's 26 years old best friend and a managing director of Williams group of companies. They've been friends since high school. She was beautiful and calm, very polite and sweet.

Mr Peter Don- Frank's Butler and house keeper.

Lucky Hans- Frank's chauffeur.

Alexa Dave- Mia's personal maid.

Olivia Munn- Mia and Frank's neighbor.