[Chapter Fifteen]: Y/N Versus Obanai!

"YOU!" Y/N shouted at Obanai Iguro, attempting to move up to beat the crap out of him, but there was an immense pressure against his head, pushing him down and keeping him still. 

"Hey, I remember this one," came an unfamiliar voice of a man who had a peculiar resemblance to Zion, having very similar features to him. However he looked much older (and in Y/N's opinion, a lot more manly-looking). "This Demon Slayer was the one my son told me about. Consider it an honour to be considered flashy by my son!"

"Son?" Y/N repeated, wanting to question more, but he felt his head being pulled up and slammed back into the ground.

"Keep your mouth shut, you numbskull!" stated another person in irritation, dressed in the Demon Slayer Corps attire. "None of you rogues have any clue who you're in the presence of!"

"Whoever this person is, they're dead the moment I recover," Y/N thought, making a mental note, as he attempted to turn back towards Obanai Iguro. 

"Hey, keep your head still!" the man shouted at him.

"Let us go, or you'll regret it," came a familiar voice; Walker.

"What'd we even do!?" Wyatt exclaimed in protest.

"So not flashy," Zion's father looked away in disgust.

"Wh-Who are you people...?" asked a red-haired boy to the left of Y/N, who knew who he was instantly when he spotted him. It was most definitely Tanjirou; all of the features the blond boy described fitted him perfectly from the hair to the scar.

"All of you, shut up! You're in the presence of the Hashira, show some respect!!!" the man yelled loudly. Y/N tried to move out of his grasp, but saw that his hands were tied by a rope. 

Y/N's eyes then scanned the so-called 'Hashira'. His eyes first stopped on the first familiar face he saw, Lady Shinobu, who was looking at him with a smile, though he could tell she was worried. Next to her was an incredibly tall man with eyes that lacked pupils, his hands were clasped together as if he was praying. After the tall man was a shorter teenager, with black hair long enough for him to be mistaken as a woman. 

His eyes widened when he spotted the man with fiery-coloured hair, somebody whose face he had seen before in a vision. Back on Mt. Natagumo, Y/N had seen a vision of this man on his last breaths, moments away from dying after a serious battle. At least, that was what Y/N presumed, judging by the amount of fatal injuries he saw, which could have only been caused from a fight. 

"But he's alive now... meaning it hasn't happened yet... so when will it happen?" Y/N wondered, staring at the man for a few moments longer as he tried to answer the question for himself. However after concluding that he wouldn't be able to figure out a said date, his eyes moved onto the next Hashira. And they widened even more, as excitement surged within. "It's...! It's...! The Love Hashira!"

He was locking eyes with Mitsuri Kanroji, the Hashira that had saved him on his first mission. Y/N hadn't expected to be meeting her again this soon, but he'd rather that they hadn't had this reunion through such a shameful ordeal. ...On that note, Y/N had zero clue what he was doing here and why he was even with the Hashira. Had they figured out what he was planning to do to Obanai Iguro? ...Speaking of the snake-bastard...!

"Hey bastard, get down from that tree and stand with the rest of the Hashira!" Y/N said loudly, turning his head towards the man in question with a glare more ferocious than any other glare he had given in his life. 

Most of the Hashira looked at this scene in pure shock, minus the tall man and the teenager, both of which looked extremely lost in their own worlds. Obanai Iguro looked down at him with a glare that was capable of matching Y/N's. "Excuse me?"