[Chapter Twenty-One]: Stop Holding Back!

The opening begins with a single raindrop falling from the sky, with the camera zoomed in on it. It's in a black void, and is the only thing of colour. When it finally splats on seemingly nothing, colour expands on the same spot, as Wyatt in his Demon State suddenly emerges with a sinister grin on his face. He looks at the camera with that smile before lifting an arm up and snapping his fingers. The screen is then covered by the Demon Slayer logo.

It transitions to Zion in a campsite, sitting on a small boulder as he polishes his gun with a cloth. There's a small smile on his face as he does so, with the fire crackling just a few metres away. Then it pans to a scene of Walker casually walking down a ruined town, with dead corpses littered away and dried blood on almost every inch of the ground. His hand goes to the Tsuka of his sheathed blade as Deltranum steps forward, glaring at Walker.

Y/N is then shown sparring with Rengoku, both of which using wooden swords, as Mitsuri watches with a smile. Y/N throws multiple swings at Rengoku, who blocks each of them and gives an impressed smile to the young man, as he steps forward to dash at Y/N, his sword ready to be swung.

But at that exact moment, it transitions to Rengoku dashing with Y/N by his side through a swarm of thick vines of hardened blood. The two of them are manoeuvring through the swarm with relative ease, as Y/N moves nimbly, using all kinds of flips to get through without any damage. Both of them eventually reach Konchi, who looks at them with a sadistic grin, as a silhouetted figure swoops in to save him from their incoming attack.

Wyatt stands back to back with a mysterious person. The camera zooms in on his sweet smile, before it rotates to focus on Wyatt in his Demon State, sticking out his tongue and licking the air as his widened eyes stare straight at the camera, malicious clearly showing in them. For a single frame, Y/N flashes on the screen before quickly going back to the Demon.

A flame engulfs them as the scene transitions to Muzan examining a glass tube of blood, whilst his eyes show fear. The camera then zooms in, focusing on the blood. It shows a reflection of Muzan at first, before it suddenly changes to a reflection of the figure from Y/N's mind wielding a Nichirin Sword and sprinting ahead. The glass cracks and shatters, spilling the blood everywhere, as Muzan places a hand on his neck with widened eyes.

It then shows Y/N placing both of his hands on his head as he collapses to his knees and sobs uncontrollably, whilst frozen images of the visions he saw of Lady Shinobu, Rengoku, and Mitsuri flash onto the screen. The screen cracks as black lightning sparks, before Y/N rises to his feet and looks ahead in the distance, where Obanai Iguro is stood with his back turned.

Mitsuri is then shown clashing with Aurora, whose facial expression looks completely sadistic. Her tongue is extended outwards as blood splatters onto the screen. When it disappears, Y/N is shown double teaming Aurora with Mitsuri, a determined look in his eyes as he sends multiple swings from his sword at her.

Both Obake and Konchi grin as an amber aura envelops them for a split second, before they charge at Y/N and Rengoku, the latter of which seeming completely indifferent to this. Y/N steps forward, unleashing his Phenomenon Breathing Forms on them, as Rengoku watches him proudly.

Walker sprints over the roofs of buildings as he slashes through multiple humans, before coming to a stop. The camera moves to his front, giving a frontal view of the man. The camera slowly zooms in on Walker as a pendant flashes on and off of the screen constantly before coming to a stop at his emerald eyes.