Me?

Pov:No one

As the young fire mage shouted out the names, everyone looked at him and seemed confused, none the less, they didn't bother to question. They left the pinkette alone and continued on with their day. The fire mage just smiled his iconic grin and began running back to his house with his furry blue friend Happy.

"Hey, Gajeel? Why did Natsu only call the dragon slayers?" The celestial mage Lucy asked, walking up to the iron mage.

"Don't know, maybe he has something to tell us." The iron mage suggested, obviously trying to cover the truth of it.

The blonde looks sceptical but decided not to question further and just walked away, heading back to her apartment. The iron mage stayed in his seat and just grinned, getting up and stretching.

"I'm heading out, I'll see you tomorrow Levy." The iron mage spoke, walking out the Guild alongside his partner Panther Lily the exceed.

"I'm going to, see you guys later." The small voice of the sky mage spoke, waving to her friends and then leaving.

Not much time later, Laxus and Erik also left. Now all the dragon slayers had left and no one questioned, thinking that it was just a coincidence. Even the master Makarov was sceptical but none the less also didn't question and just kept drinking a cup of booze.

The sun soon set and only a few members were left in the Guilds hall. The starry sky, sparkling above the town of Magnolia.

Back in the forest, in a cozy house lays the fire mage Natsu and his exceed Happy, who is already asleep. Meanwhile the fire mage is still wide awake, thinking about what tomorrow could hold for him and the others. This train of thought didn't last long due to the sleep weighing on his eyes and soon he fell asleep.

The next morning the fire mage woke up to his blue friend shaking him.

"Natsu, wake up you, someone's at the door." The exceed spoke.

The pinkette arose and stood up, walking out his room and towards his front door. When opening it, he was met with the six pairs of eyes from his other fellow dragon slayers. Before he could question or say anything, they walked inside and made themselves at home.

"Sorry if we came over too early." The voice of Wendy apologized, bowing and then entering with the others.

"Nah, it's fine. I needed to get up anyways." The pinkette reassured.

"Enough talkin' have you thought of the rest of the songs lyrics?" The black haired iron mage snapped, taking a seat on the couch and putting his feet up on the table presented in front of him.

"Yeah, and I've thought of the beat already. But I have to know, how quickly are you able to play your guitar?" The fire mage spoke, a challenging tone in his voice.

The iron mage raised a brow, feeling a bit offended that the pinkette thought he couldn't play fast enough.

"I can play however fast you need." The iron mage snapped, taking his feet down from the table and sitting up, giving the fire mage a challenging look.

"You sound confident, let's see if you can back that up." The pinkette grinned, tossing the mage his guitar.

Gajeel caught the guitar and stood up, picking up a guitar pick and getting ready to play. He took a deep breath and then began quickly shredding on the guitar, plucking the strings quickly yet accurately.

The fire mage nodded in approval.

"Good, now for who's going to be the lead singer.." the pinkette mumbled, looking amongst them.

"Wait, you're not going to be singing the song?" The small blue haired girl questioned.

"Nope, if I sang it, it wouldn't sound.. right. So I'm choosing someone else." The pinkette smiled.

His gaze traveled over his friends faces, until finally landing on one, the white dragon slayer, Sting Eucliffe.

"Sting, you'll be singing." The mage smirked.

"Me? O-okay." The blonde said, slightly surprised by the pinkettes choice.

"Why'd you decide to make blondie here the lead singer?" Gajeel asked, looking over at the pinkette.

"Cause, like I said before, it would sound better." The fire mage explained, rolling his eyes.