More songs

Pov:Natsu Dragneel

"I mean we've had a few songs saved, but they're not really much of our best work." I said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Well, don't hold out on me, go get them and then come back and show me!" Fuchiki insisted. 

"Fine," I said, walking out her office and back to the others. "Let's go get those other song we have back at my house."

"You told her about those? But those aren't any good." Laxus said.

"Yeah, I know. But she insisted." I spoke.

They looked at each other but went with it anyways. We headed back to the house and began looking for the songs. I found one in a plant pot, Sting found one in the floorboard, Gajeel found one under the sink, Wendy found one in the kitchen, Rogue found one in a closet and Laxus found one in the living room sofa.

"We're missing one," I said.

"Yeah, you didn't find yours Cobra?" Wendy asked, looking over at Cobra.

"No, it was missing from its spot." Cobra said.

"Damnit, Happy might have seen it or might know where it is," I suggested. "Lets go look for him back at the Guild." I spoke.

We left my house once again and headed towards the Guild.

"Happy, you here?" I called out.

"Natsu, over here!" Happy called back.

We all walked over to him.

"Hey buddy, have you seen one of our songs? Y'know, the one Cobra hid?" I whispered, so that no one else could hear.

"I think I saw it in our room, under the bed." Happy said.

"Thanks, Happy." I said, patting his head and then we walked back to the house.

We walked in and headed up to my room, looking under the bed.

"Here it is," I said, pulling out the disc from under the bed.

I handed it to Cobra and then we made our way outside again, heading back to the studio where Fuchiki was waiting. We walked in and went into her office, handing her the music.

"My, my, when you said you have other songs, I didn't think you meant you had seven other songs." Fuchiki said, clearly surprised by how many other songs we've made.

"Yeah, but they're not as good as our songs now." I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Let's listen to them," she said, taking the music and putting each one into the music player.

She played each song, they weren't good, but they weren't horrible.

"Interesting, only a select few were good, the others were... how do I say this..." Fuchiki stated.

"Horrible?" I claimed, crossing my arms.

"Not horrible, more like..." she argued.

"They're horrible, aren't they? You can just say it, criticism comes with making music." I spoke.

"Not horrible, rather, intriguing." She stated.

"Intriguing? How?" I asked, tilting my head.

"You're mostly talking about inner demons, betrayal, keeping secrets, and even abuse of alcohol, that's what makes them intriguing, but rather not very appropriate for younger audiences that might listen." Fuchiki remarked.

She had a point, when listening to our older music it sounds something like a group of emo kids would sing, that was before we even invited Wendy to join our group. But now, our songs have more life to them and meaning, not like a song about demons, betrayal or keeping secrets don't have a meaning, they're just not as, uplifting.

"Yeah, so that means we can't publish them?" I questioned.

"It's not that we can't publish them, your other songs that are published have some sort of small amount of hate as what not, so we could probably publish at least one or two of these songs." Fuchiki explained, handing us the songs back.

I held the songs in our hands and just looked down at them, cringing a bit at how bad they were.

"Geez, I cringed just listening to these..." Gajeel mumbled.

"Same," Cobra said.

"Yup..." Laxus said.

"What were we thinking back then-" Rogue mumbled.

"Well, let's not worry about those for now, let's focus on your better songs, yeah?" Fuchiki said, standing up from her chair and walking over to me. placing a hand on my shoulder. "I just have a quick question for you, Natsu."

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Who was the one singing the newer song? I could tell it wasn't your voice. So, which one of you was it?" she asked.

"Oh, it was Sting." I answered, pointing back towards Sting.

"Sting Eucliffe, am I right?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am," Sting answered, standing up straight.

"You are a very good singer." is all she said.

"O-oh, thank you." Sting said, laughing nervously.

I smiled at Sting, he was a good singer, even when he didn't want to admit it.

"Alrighty then, I'll have the song published later today, for now just go home and relax for now or think of more song ideas." Fuchiki said, releasing her hand from my shoulder.

We all nodded and then left the studio, walking back to the Guild.

"Man, I'm hungry.." I complained, holding my stomach.

"You're always hungry," Rogue remarked.

"Yeah, but I'm like, super hungry right now." I stated.

"Maybe you can ask Mirajane for something at the bar?" Wendy suggested.

"That's a good idea, food here I come!" I shouted, running ahead of the others.

"Natsu, wait up!" Sting shouted, running after me, alongside with Rogue, Wendy and even Gajeel.

We made it to the Guild, and I instantly walked over to the bar.

"Mira, do you got any cooked meat?" I asked, eagerly.

"Here you go Natsu." Mirajane said, handing me a large plate with two large chickens on it.

I instantly began tearing into the chicken and chewing it, swallowing and enjoying the taste of sweet, delicious food.

"Hey everyone! 7-Ri no gurūpu just published a new song, check it out!" Romeo shouted, beginning to play our new song.

Everyone began bobbing their heads to the beat.

"Damn, that guitar player is really good." Erza complimented.

At this, Gajeel smirked, feeling proud about being praised for his guitar skills.

"All the singers from each song sound different, don't they?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah, maybe each member is able to sing but as well as play instruments." Levy suggested.

"Maybe, if that's the case then we get to hear good songs, as well as each of the members singing." Gray said.

"Do you think they have any girls?" Evergreen questioned.

"So far it only sounds like guys, but maybe we might hear a song that's sung back a girl." Lucy said.

We all looked at Wendy and smiled, knowing that we'll have to make a song where she sings, but we also want to make sure she's comfortable with doing it. I smiled, finding it nice to hear our Guildmates praise us, even if they don't know it's us, it's still nice.