Prologue

~2 years ago~

There was a thunderstorm, and lightning could be seen through the windows.

But even that couldn't destroy the wonderful ambiance that there was in the palace. 

"The prince is going to be king!" ... "I can't wait for the ball" ... "I heard the theme this year was white and golden yellow" ... "I've been in the kitchen and everything looks so tasty!"

The Kirishima truly had a gift for these sorts of things; ceremonies and balls was one thing they were utmost proud to be gifted with.

Prince Eijirou was getting ready for the ceremony. His tailor,—Momo Yaoyorozu—fixed his suit. 

"You look splendid, sir" Yaoyorozu said with a delighted smile. "You are sure to make everyone look at you."

Prince Eijirou blushed, laughing it off. "I already know that, you're the best tailor in the palace."

"And a good friend I hope?" Yaoyorozu said jokingly as she patted away the dust from the prince's raiment.

It was white with a subtle hint of peach. Gold patterns orned the edge and side of his sleeves and pants. Overall, the suit was very comfortable and simple, yet elegant.

"Thank you, Yaoyorozu. This might be my favorite one yet" prince Eijirou said as he stared at himself in the glass mirror.

Yaoyorozu smiled. "How many times have I told you to call me Momo?" She questioned with a smile as she turned around to grab a brush. "And we still need to fix your hair, prince Eijirou." 

Prince Eijirou chuckled at the black haired girl. Making her turn back around. "What is there?"

Eijirou shook his head. "Nothing. Just trying to remember how many times I told you to stop calling me Prince Eijirou."

Momo narrowed her eyes with a small smile on her face. "Ok then, Eijirou. I just hope I don't get too used to it, especially around your father" she brushed his hair quickly and perfectly as usual, making his black hair look ten times better. "Perfect. You look excellent."

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "Who is it?" Eijirou called.

"Uhm... it-it's Izuku Midoriya, my prince" the boy stuttered. "The king has asked me to inform you of  the start of the ball. He specifically told me to tell you—with all due respect; 'Eijirou if you don't hurry I'm cancelling your ceremony'. So I think you should hurry sir."

With that Eijirou and Momo both heard footsteps quickly walking away from the door.

"The boy is right" Yaoyorozu sighed. "And we just finished up. You should go now, Prince. Everyone's waiting for you." She added a wink to her last sentence as she shooed him out of the room.

Prince Eijirou walked down the long corridor and two butlers— Denki Kaminari and Hanta Sero — opened the huge ball doors for him. 

"Have a nice night sir~" Kaminari said as the prince walked by. 

Eijirou kept a smile to himself and rolled his eyes at the comment. The yellow haired boy was always very lively and tended to be extroverted around everyone—apart form the king and queen.

But the prince, compared to his mother and father was not someone who kept to himself a lot, instead he liked talking with everyone else. It made him feel like he had another life apart from the one where he was always training to be ready to run the castle.