Chapter 4

It was early in the morning when Katsuki heard a knock on his door.

He ignored it but it kept of knocking, eventually fully waking him up. "Go away" he grumbled.

The door suddenly opened and in came a black roller table with well decorated porcelain teacups and teapot. "Good morning" the teapot said. It's top was painted with leaves and vines, along with a few flowers here and there. "My name is Inko Midoriya."

One of the teacup's base was painted with light blue waves, and floating above were red butterflies. "I'm Eri!!" it exclaimed.

"And I'm Kota" the second teacup mumbled.  It had black tree branches and dark blue flowers hung from them. 

"W-we're here to bring you tea" a third teacup stammered. He was hidden behind the teapot but Katsuki still saw him. He had beige, light brown and dark brown polka dots everywhere you could look. "It's cardamom tea, we hope you enjoy it."

"His name is Katsuma" Eri mumbled shyly. "Also there's white and brown sugar, take some if you'd like."

"Oh" Katsuki let out, not knowing what to say. "Thank you. I'll drink some later."

"Of course dear" Inko smiled. "We'll stay over here in the meantime."

The roller table magically moved by itself to the carpet on the left side of the room.

Katsuki covered his head with the blankets but even then he heard more noise from the hallway.

"We should knock first!" he heard Denki whisper-yell. "You shouldn't lose your manners."

He then heard someone else mutter a "fine" and heard a rough knock on the door. Knowing already who it was, Katsuki rolled his eyes. "Go away Denki."

"Oh so you're awake?" The candleholder exclaimed from behind the door. "But unfortunately-"

"Open the door."

That was the beast's voice. It somehow shook Katsuki awake because he wasn't expecting him to come here. Shit, am I in trouble?

Katsuki didn't answer this time, not knowing what to say at first. Oh fuck it he thought. "No. I'm not in a mood to see someone just yet" then he suddenly remembered he was naked. "And I'm not ready either."

"Open this door" the beast growled again. He added —as if someone had told him— "please."

"No" Katsuki snapped back. "I already said why."

The door suddenly flew open and Katsuki's eyes slightly widened from shock as the beast entered the room, a look of exasperation in his eyes.

"What the-" the ash blonde sat up straight, revealing his bare chest. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO ENTER."

The beast rolled his eyes. "This is my palace, I do what I want."

"You might do what you want but your manners are zero" Katsuki scoffed. 

"You're one to speak" the red hair retorted. Katsuki narrowed his eyes. "What the fuck you mean by that?"

"Aren't you sleeping without clothes? It's not appropriate to do that when you're at someone else's place" the beast pointed out.

The ash blonde blushed a deep red as well as his ears, shoulders and chest too. "It's not my fault I was brought here. There wasn't one shirt of men's clothing in here" he hissed.

The beast looked Katsuki up and down befor eyeing the closet in the corner. "Why didn't you ask Momo for one?"

"DO I LOOK LIKE I KNOW WHO THE FUCK MOMO IS?"