Chapter 1

~2 years later~

Katsuki Bakugo lived in a boring village, filled with boring people.

Everyone there were either stuck up, tedious or stupid. Some were passable but the ash blonde would never admit it.

He shook away his thoughts as he looked through the window from his bed, watching everyone wake up and say good morning to eachother. 

"Tch, people are so fake."

Katsuki could easily read through those fake smiles. He didn't want to be like everyone else so as far as he could remember, he tried acting the exact opposite of everyone, and it eventually grew on him.

"Katsuki" his mother called out to him. "I'm out to the market, come with me."

"Don't wanna" he shouted lazily. "People stink." 

"It wasn't a question!" His mother shouted back. "Get your ass down here!" Bakugo rolled his eyes before getting up from his bed and walking down the stairs. 

"What do you old hags want" he snarled. "We want you to shut your mouth and go to the market, little shit" Mitsuki Bakugo—his mother— retorted.

The lady had the same ash blonde hair and red eyes as her son's. They shared about the same character, and it wasn't really surprising...

Katsuki's father, Masaru, had brown eyes and hair. He was a tall man, calm and reserved.

"Carry these" Mitsuki said as she plopped three rags of cloth into Katsuki's arms. He had gotten used to it, but it was still annoying. "Tch, you can't even say please."

"You wouldn't have said you're welcome" she retorted. 

Bakugo rolled his eyes and walked out the door. "I'm leaving these in the shop" he called out to his parents. He had the extra shop key in his pocket at all times anyway.

Katsuki walked down the steep steps of his home and outside garden, opened the gate and  headed toward the family shop.

"Morning" someone greeted. He ignored them along with many others. 

When finally, a mint green shop with red and white roses came into view, Katsuki let out a relieved sigh; he could finally yeet these things inside and head to the library.

He opened the door and put the rags on a bench that was near the entrance. He turned around to leave but someone blocked him in his paths.

He recognised black hair and scars before realising it was Touya 'Dabi' Todoroki, behind him Himiko Toga.

"Get out my way dumbass, shop's closed" he growled as he pushed him outside.

"Woah woah woah, is that any way to treat a customer?" Dabi laughed.  "Come one Katsuki, why're you so cold?"

"Like I said..." Katsuki closed the door of the shop. "Shop. Is. Closed."

He walked away, walking towards the library. Of course, he knew that bastard would wait for him outside of the library, or even enter behind him but that was less likely since...

Katsuki entered the library doors and was greeted with a small 'hello' from a white and red haired boy who was busy writing something on parchment paper.

"Oi half and half, do you have anything interesting I could read" Katsuki called out. 

Shoto Todoroki looked up from what he was doing. "Yes, there's still a few novels you haven't read yet."

He got out from behind the counter and walked over to one of the shelves. He didn't need to reach far as it wasn't that high, and pulled out A Winter's Tale by William Shakespeare.

The Beauty and The Beast-A KiriBaku Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें