Something feels new and weird.

Sylvies POV

Time passed by, after like.. a couple of hours or so, I couldn't track time. I wanted to talk about my main interest, Pokémon. But it wasn't the time and not the point right now, and everyone except for me is asleep. A lot is happening. I'm glad to have one of my friends with me, at least.. his name is Leon, if curious. I wish my two other friends were here with me, tho. I miss Lawerence and Basil right now.

I looked outside for a moment. The rain stopped, thankfully. Buutt.. I didn't see the light most likely. I don't know how these people can sleep in this uncomfortable place! Well, it is what it is. There wasn't a choice anyway. We had to go inside this stupid cave. I have some questions in my head while people were asleep. I looked away and looked back after a little.

My vision, well, it saw a little bit of light. I fully looked outside, and there it was. That sun that's slowly coming up. Ugh, I didn't even get a chance to sleep! Well, I only did for a little until that.. short scream Lyra let out earlier. Thanks to her, I didn't get lots of sleep, and that stinks.

Whatever, not the point to me right now, the sun is slowly coming up. I decide.. maybe I should go outside while the others are asleep, I could get my backpack, and Leon's backpack, and return back. Maybe that works? Or something else?

Ehh, I'm outta here anyway.

I hesitated to walk out of the cave for a second, but I went out anyway. Ah, fresh air. Finally. Having to stay in like, a couple of hours sucked. It really did. I went back to the camp. The fire was gone, well, of course, it would be gone. Why did I say that? Wasn't necessary... I saw a basket full of sandwiches.

Eh? Sandwiches? I didn't know someone brought them here. But.. oh well, at least they'll satisfy me and peoples stomachs.

I looked at the sandwiches.

......

Haha, yeah, no. Looks like total shit. I don't know who made 'em, but uh.. no offense, but I think these sandwiches look.. ugh. Disgustin'.

"Hey, Sylvie." A female voice approached me, and I turned behind. It was Ana. It was unexpected, to be honest.. "Are you ok? Why are you all alone here??"

..that was very random, but ehh, pretty expected. "I was the first one to wake up," I answered. "Wanted to go grab some stuff over here."

Ana understood. "Oh? I was the second to wake up." She also said. "..I'd also erm.. want to say I kind of accidentally woke others up."

I felt a bit nervous right after hearing that. "Are you- how do you "accidentally" wake people up? Did you- girl.."

"I stepped on something really crunchy."

"..relatable."

"Wait, what?"

"Nothin'."

I looked around with Anabelle. I noticed something.

.. two tents, one down. That incredibly sucks man. Guess everyone has to use that cave again.. I don't think all of everyone could fit in ONE blue tent. Red tents down, by the way. Dulquers favorite color. Don't ask how I know that.

"Yikes," I pointed at the red tent. "Looks like we're going to have sleep in that cave again."

Ana glanced. "Aw, come on! How long are we going to live in this livin' hell trip?"

I shrugged. "No idea, we were taken by a bus, and it isn't coming back."

Ana looked down. "Looks like we aren't makin' it."

I tried to figure out what to say. "Ana, we will make it. We need to try and use our remaining energy to get out of here if something goes horribly-"

"Did you forget about THAT smiling creature from yesterday?"