Escape.

Leon's pov LAWL

It's been a couple of minutes since we've stayed here. Most of us are getting tired and tired the more time passes by. Ugh, the only thing I wanna do is go home and sleep on my bed. That's all.

I looked around for a moment, some people talking about this.. little disaster we're in. All I could hear is "We're going to die here", "We aren't making it", blah blah blah, pretty sure something related to 'us going to die any time'.

I was about to fall asleep as everything started to get boring and concerning, but I heard a random "HENDRIK, IF YOU DO NOT ZIP THAT MOUTH SHUT IM ACTUALLY GOING TO LOSE IT!". Of course, it was that.. dulquer guy. He sounded and seemed irritated from that preppy. Gosh, what did Hendrik do this time..?

"THEN FIND IT?!" Hendrik yelled back to Dulquer. These two need to sit down. I find them annoying whenever they scream at each other over the most stupidest things ever. Even my friend Sylvie thinks that. I get the fact that those Hendrik and Dulquer guys are like... enemies, from what I heard. But holy crap, they should stop acting like total asshoes, especially at this bad situation.

I looked at Sylvie, who was next to me. "Dude, don't you think those two are annoying everytime they argue or something?"

Sylvie nodded. "They know how to give us headaches everytime they argu-" She was cut off by Dulquer just pushing Hendrik to a stone wall.

"OW!" Hendrik was clearly offended, but hey.

"Oh snap, erm." Dulquer looked behind Hendrik. "Hey, looks like I found out another way to get out of this.. situation." Hendrik stood up and looked behind. "..sigh, fucking almost killed me to help others."

A stone wall behind hendrik, yeeaahh.. It was cracked before, but nobody noticed, not even me or Sylvie. Rocks fell down, and just.. showed us two choices. I mean, two holes to go to. I have a feeling ones unsafe. Well, crap, don't know. Eh, oh well.

"Oh?" Sylvie gasped, surprised. "Thats.. interesting. We should probably try that way."

Lyra agreed, "I guess..? Nobody knows what happens, so uh. Guess we'll take the risk." She went past Hendrik. "..I already know what to choose."

Alex was confused by that. "Already? Pssh, you don't even know, I'm pretty sure this is.. kind of based off our luck-"

Lyra disrupted. "See 'ya!" She went to the right side, I mean.. the second choice, whatsoever.

Ivy was about to stop her. "LYRA, WAIT!" but it was too late. "..that sucks."

There weren't any voices when Lyra went down there. "..." Ivy looked at the others. "I honestly cannot tell if that's good or bad."

Dulquer walked to it. "..yeah, I'm guessing it's bad because I don't hear anythi-"

Hendrik pushed him. "fingers slipped, whoops."

We only heard his last gasp before he just.. yeah whatever.

"Oh, screw it. I'll go to the left if that's unsafe. Two sacrifices is enough." I decided as I immediately went down to my left.

I slid down as I entered the hole.

It took me a few seconds until I realized.

"OH SHIT!" There were spikes at the end. Well, small spikes. It was at the bottom. It didn't hurt that much, just damaged me a little.

..totally a little.

Dulquer and Lyra looked at me. "Goodness, Leon, are you ok?" Dulquer and Lyra asked me.

I responded with a "Yeah, maybe ish. Didn't know this was.. the wrong choice."

Dulquer also questioned, "why didn't you even go to ur right when me and Lyra screamed at the top of our lungs to?"