Alone and surviving in the dark.

Lyras pov (again, whoops!)

The more I walked off, the more the voices were going farther and farther as I snapped this flashlight on. I had to go and leave to get the basket, I don't want to let them and I die. Especially in a dangerous situation like this. I don't even have an umbrella, which sucks really badly, but I needed to take the risk.

I rushed, I kind of knew where I was going. I ran and ran. Mostly trees everywhere.

After a few minutes or so, I saw something in the distance.

I sprinted to it with my flashlight, but suddenly, I felt.. a really.. sharp pain in my left foot the moment I took one more step.

"OW!" I shrieked as I looked at the bottom of my foot. Darn it. Are you- ugh. Shouldn't have done this, watch me die and rot in this grass. I regret this decision.. Actually, the only decision I regret right now is agreeing and going to this stupid camping trip. I don't even know why I wanted to go here. I totally love running into dangerous situations.

I stepped on a bear trap, by the way. There are a lot of bear traps in this place. It sucks.

I struggled to get the bear trap off of me as the rain damaged me more and more. After like.. a couple of seconds, I got it off me, thankfully, and threw it far away, somehow. That felt EXTREMELY painful. Took me a little for me to walk nicely and "fancy".

I grabbed the basket that was full of sandwiches successfully. Phew, I just.. gotta get back. This is so stressful, ugh. Maybe I should've brought somebody with me. Maybe my best friend, well, would've, but she's not here, and I wish she was. She didn't agree to come to this place. I'm stuck with these.. eh, probably annoying ish people. Some, tho.

Not the point right now, tho. I tried to rush to go back, but I couldn't. Hair was damp, took me a while to go there as my stomach would not growling at me.

I saw something in the well. I could've sworn it looked... like that creature from earlier. Eh, I'm just seeing things, right?

I was about to give up until I saw that same old cave with lots of people in it. Thank gosh they're alive! I rushed to them, holding a flashlight and a basket in my hands. "..here." My voice scared everyone. "Here, sorry for.. taking a while." I went inside the cave as I placed the basket in the middle.

Ivy looked at me, gasping. "Lyra?! What happened?"

Rahzi bothered. "What did you expect?"

I noticed Rahzi sounded rude, and I have no idea why. I mean, there's no point in trying to make him care or anything. He's from.. somewhere, at least. Hendrik looked surprised, by the way. Ah, what a nice day to be intelligent.

Eh, no info dumping. I'll just.. eat these erm.. "delicious" sandwiches! Haha..! I'm going to regret taking one small nibble out of this after what I did.

wish I could recreate all of this but smh it's too late -gentleimababy