Same place, different things

hendiks pov

After a couple minutes later, the sun fully dropped down as we sat in the cave.

There was a lot of dripping sounds outside. Agh, looks like it's probably "poison rain" again, because like.. yesterday, it was poison rain. I doubt this rain is normal this time.

Sigh.. this sucks.

I sat against the stone wall behind me as I adjusted my pink, glamorous glasses. I looked up at others. Nothing seems.. wrong. The silence is the only thing that's wrong, tho. It's killing me!

Dulquer spoke, "..wait." his tone seemed off.

I glanced at him. "The fuck do you want now?"

"Jeez, no need to be so rude." Dulquer sounded offended. "..anyway, uh. I don't know if it's just me, or....."

Dulquer stopped for a moment as I waited for him impatiently. "Spit it out." I said aggressively towards him.

"..oh my goodness, did NONE of you guys remember to bring that basket full of sandwiches?" Alex pointed out.

"What I was trying to say.." Dulquer sounded annoyed. "Well? How are we going to survive at THIS time?"

I was trying to think, "well, uh. I don't think there's a point."

Lyra shook her head. "There is a way, actually." She sighed.

Everyone stared at her, "what is it?" Sarah and Alex asked.

"...." Lyra went silent.

Leon blinked. "Well..?"

Ivy was waiting for her. "Are you going to say-"

Lyra cuts her off.

"Be right back." She stood up, grabbed her flashlight and went outside of the cave without a small bit of hesitation.

"LYRA, WAIT!" I called out, but she already left.

"..nobody's fault if her ass ends up dying." Rahzi scoffed.

Ana just.. had a worried expression. That's all.

I didn't say anything, i was just.. pretty much speechless. Well, if Lyra dies, Rahzis right, nobody's fault.

Hope she survives, which is a low chance, I'm definitely sure. I doubt she'll make it.

Well, if she does.. I'll be surprised.

this was such a short part and not worth the wait sorry about that :sob: my motivation died out -gentleimbabay