Nine left.

Hendriks' pov (again, because his pov on 4 was short, so I'll try to make it a bit long)

Ana grabbed the sandwich and took a big-ass bite out of it. "Finally!" She said, muffled because she just stuffed that sandwich in her mouth. "..thank you, lyra!"

Lyra smiled a little, not fully. "Just eat them sandwiches, no need to waste your breath saying "thank you" to me." She told.

I didn't say anything as I watched most people take 8 sandwiches, and there was the last one. Sigh..

I took it with hesitation.

Dulquer looked at it for a bit. "..you going to eat that??" I asked.

He answered, "..I was about to." He munched on that sandwich.

Well, actually, everyone took a bite. Some... inhaled it, became a damn vacuum, while others ate it like a normal person. I was one of those normal people, of course.

Leon swallowed it whole. No bite, swallowed.

"..dude." Sylvie looked at him. "How do you- nevermind." She face palmed. "Well? Uh? Now what?" Things were getting awkwaarrdd....

Dulquer adjusted his shades. "No idea, we probably wait for the sun to go back up."

I agreed. "Agreeing with.. it."

"I know damn well you did NOT call me an it." Dulquers tone was aggressive, Jeez, what's the big deal?

"Slipped out of my mouth." I excused.

Dulquer scoffed and stopped caring.

.....

And someone coughs, oh dear.

Everyone stared at Ana.

"Woah, you ok, girl?" Sylvie and Alex questioned in unison.

Ana shook her head. "..not.. really. Fuck, did any of your guys sandwiches taste a little funky?"

Funky? Huh, interesting..

"Nope." I said.

"Nuh uh." Dulquer replied.

"Not really, tastes like a normal sandwich that became soggy." Lyra also replied.

"Funky? Pssshh, nah, they were good." Rahzi commented.

Leon shook his head.

"..sir, you probably shook ur head because u shoved a whole sandwich in ur mouth that u couldn't speak," Sylvie looked at Leon. "Anyways, nah."

"Didn't taste that different, only tasted a bit soggy." Ivy spoke.

"..ma'am, Ana, are you sure the sandwich you picked was good?" Alex asked.

Sarah also had another question. "Did you even check your snack?"

Ana answered. "..no, not really?"

Lyras face dropped down, she was EXTREMELY scared while looking at ana. "..Ana." She called her name, everyone looked. "..Your gums. They're fucking.."

Ana checked her gums, "wha.."

Ah, shit.

"..OH MY GOD." Ana screamed. "oh god what am I going to do what am I going to do what am I going to do??!?!aaaaghapqbd&@,*wivs"

"ANA-" Dulquer was at a loss for words.

Ana was turning weak each second, literally. "Fuck, I don't feel good."

Ana was about to collapse. "ANABELLE???" Dulquer shouted her name. "OH MY FUCKING GOODNESS?" He ran to her, but it was too late as she fell to the ground.

"ANA?? GIRL ARE YOU OK??" I yelled.

"HENDRIK, DOES IT LOOK LIKE SHES OK?? SHES DEAD WHAT DO YOU THINK, YOU ABSOLUTE PREPPY BARBIE LOOKING-ASS!" Dulquer screamed at me. Well, uh, yikes.

"SORRY???!! GOSH DAMN DUDE??"

Lyra was erm.. speechless, based off her face. "oh my god." She spoke softly and nervously. "how the fuck are we going to-"

*CRASH!*

......

Everyone looked to see what happened. Damn it. Are you- whatever.

"....oh dear god." Sarah whispered to herself.

If you have no idea what is going on, well, unfortunately, rocks fell down from that darn rain, whatever, AND IT BLOCKED THE CAVE ENTRANCE! Guess our chances of surviving dropped deep down.

"HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET OUT??" Sylvie and Leon screamed together.

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE WE MIGHT GET OUT ANY TIME?? OUR CHANCES OF SURVIVING DROPPED DOWN LIKE YOU GUYS WERE PROBABLY DROPPED AS A BABY!" Rahzi replied to them.

"..as a what??" Lyra blinked.

"You heard me, but not the damn point right now, we're going to die in like, a couple of darn days or so." He sighed.

"This is so stressful..." I mumbled to myself.

"No shit, Hendrik. Of course THIS is stressful. Ever since that stupid figure appeared out of nowhere and scared the living hell out of us, everything became stressful and all that." Dulquer told.

"Goodness, guess we ending up like Anabelle." Rahzi said.

Ivy stared at Rahzi. "Do not FUCKING disrespect someone like that."

"Whoops, my bad." Rahzi wasn't clearly sorry, I'm sure.

Siiiggghhh.. I guess we aren't making it.

what even is the point of trying to finish this if it's not going to work out properly man -gentleimababy