Sixty-Seven

"What do you wanna do for your dirty thirty, bay-bee?" Madison asked in a sing-song voice.

They'd just scored some dope through a neighbor after being out for nearly a week and were in high spirits. The shit wasn't bad, not as good as Fernando's but he hadn't been responding to them so they had to find another plug. It was perfect timing with it being Brad's thirtieth birthday.

"C'mere and find out," he told her with a smile.

Madi crawled onto the bed, straddling him. She looked sexy as hell that afternoon, Brad had come up with some money and purchased her a light pink pin-up style mesh bra and panty set, the type Holly used to wear. She wore that along with some pink thigh-high stockings.

Things between them had started to improve, they weren't fighting as much, money was better and they found themselves enjoying one another's company.

Madison playfully held Brad's hands over his head, "I should tie you up," she told him, teasing his earlobe with the tip of her tongue.

Brad smiled, his cock stirring in his sweatpants, "Yeah? And do what?" She kissed him, grinding on his erection slowly, his breath becoming ragged.

Giggling, she whispered, "Leave you here and go get myself some wonton tacos at Applebee's."

Brad easily escaped her hands, flipping her onto her back and pinning her down, "Good thing I'm stronger than you," he told her with a devious grin.

Madison squirmed beneath him in a half-assed attempt to escape, although she loved when he overpowered her. Brad took her wrists in one hand, holding them above her head while his free hand slid her panties to the side, his finger finding her clit.

Soft sighs escaped from her parted lips as he nimbly worked her throbbing button. Brad took delight in having control over her body, pulling away every few moments, keeping her on the brink of climax until she was begging to let her cum.

"You're gonna cum on this fat cock," he told her, instructing Madison to turn over, her back arched, ass in the air, her hands gripping her ankles.

Brad slipped between her legs, rubbing the tip of her clit lightly with his dick and then slapping it on her pussy.

"Tell me how bad you want it," he told her, rubbing the head on the entrance of her slit, "You want this cock."

"I want your cock," she sighed, backing up, "Fuck me, baby."

Brad's eyes rolled in the back of his head as her wet pussy engulfed him. He let her work him for a few minutes, delirious with ecstasy as he watched her body move.

Finally, he took a firm grasp of her hips, thrusting hard and deep until he felt his head hit her cervix. Madison grunted, pushing her hips back towards him to meet his every pump. He alternated between deep, hard thrusts and slow strokes, his finger working her clit until he felt her tunnel contract around him.

He allowed his pace to pick up, each stroke hitting hard and deep, heightening Madison's pleasure as she cried out with another orgasm. Brad felt his coming.

"Where do you want it?" he asked, running his hand down the curve of her back.

"In my pussy, baby," she sighed.

"Fuck this cock," he told her, urging her to take over the work, her body rocking back and forth. With a heavy sigh, he felt his hot semen explode inside her, he leaned down, his face against the back of his neck, "Fuck, baby," he gasped, "God, I fucking love you."

Madison rested on her elbows, her face on the comforter of their bed, "I love you, too," she panted.

He gave her ass a playful slap, leaving a red mark that he kissed. "I'll get you a towel."