julian x Sally

marswritezx

TW: Discrimination against Non-binary people

Salem met Julian at a party, She was excited to go to the party, he had got a new dress that they had been dying to try.
Julian when he saw her, he smiled, beyond belief. they had gone over to him. "Hey, Sally! oh look at you! is that new??" He asked.
Sally began blushing, he was nodding at the compliments "Yeah! i just bought it" They said as she was smiling at him.

A few minutes later, Julian had went to get a drink, of course got Sally one too... in that time Sally had been hit on and did not like the intention of this person, Julian made his way back and they handed them, their drink and Sally thanked him for the drink, beginning to drink it.
meanwhile Julian was eyeing the idiot who was making Salem uncomfortable. "is there a reason you're bothering him?"

the person had looked sally up and down the back to julian "Him?" he asked being rather being disrespectful towards her.
"Yes, him. their pronouns are She/He/They, you're just ignorant" Julian said, Sally gently touched his arm. "it's okay, it's not worth it.. okay" Sally said as she had moved away from the ignorant man, Julian had followed to make sure she was okay. 

"I'm fine, I am fine..okay" Sally said as Julian decided to stay with her and comfort her for a while longer. they even smiled, laughed and then went for a walk by themselves.