[02]

Jayeon found herself lying on an unknown bed

Jayeon found herself lying on an unknown bed. Her eyes were staring the ceiling filled with different celestial bodies. It was a blur sight as her mind was clouded with the immense pleasure that she was feeling throughout her whole body.

Manly hands were keeping her thighs apart, while his tongue worked over her clit making her close her thighs again.

A moan escaped her lips as his tongues flicked mercily over her jewel. Her thighs started quivering as she was getting close but as soon as her hands gripped over the bedsheet and her body was ready for a release, the man stopped himself, a frustrated groan leaving her body as her body heated up, the previous pleasure got mixed up with an annoyed feeling.

The man climbed over her body slowly, his eyes covered with bangs and his chin glistening with her juices.

Her eyes widened as she looked at the face.

Seojun.

He lowered himself over her face to kiss her but the upcoming pleasure of the kiss got transformed into a sudden pain and her eyes shot open.

She was panting hard, her face was covered with sweat and not to mention the pool between her legs, which was very much evidient due to the wetness running down her shorts.

Jayeon lifted the photo frame which was over a the wall a few minutes before, now lied near her pillow.

Her eyes closed as she tried to focus on her breathing. She kept the frame on the side table and her finger ran through her hairs.

As she was about to get up, to wash herself, someone opened the door making her look at the intruder and it was none other than his brother's best friend, Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook was about to enter the room but his figure froze as he saw Jayeon in that state. The room had dull light as all the curtains were closed but still had enough light for him to figure out her figure which was still under the duvet.

It was for less than a second but his eyes widened at the sight of her, her messy long hairs. Her pink silk blouse didn't even tried to hide her already hard nipples. One side lace already slipping down. Her lower body was hidden under the duvet.

The only thing that went across Jungkook's mind was holy shit

"I'm so sorry, I don't have the habit of knocking this door as-" jungkooks blabbered making Jayeon chuckle.

According to her he looked cute, cute like a little brother.

"It's okay Jungkook no need to worry, but this room is booked till I go back so make sure to knock" she teased him while his face was already flushed due to her appearance.

He muttered a quick okay and closed the door.

Jungkook's heart beat was competing with his heavy breaths, his cheeks had a hue of red while his hands were over his chest.

This room was previously filled with all of their gadgets that they have been using to do a makeover of Taemin's garage.

He didn't even had the slightest idea that Jayeon would be in there. But he was glad that he got to see her.

He could no more deny that he had a crush over his best friend's sister. Sister, who was much older than him. But a 5 year gap was not much when a mere sight of her could make his heart beat this fast.

Jungkook and Taemin had been friends since forever. Jungkook used to live right across their house, but later on decided to move houses when Jia's husband passed away leaving her with two kids in his memory.

Taemin was only 5, same age as jungkook and Jayeon was 10. It was first time when they met. He doesn't quite remember it clearly but he knew that she had always been pretty.

His thoughts were cut off when he saw Taemin eyeing him across the stairs. He removed himself off the door and started walking down the stairs.

His mind was still clouded with the previous images but he decided to ignore it for his own sake.

His hand dropped around Taemin's shoulder making him confuse and the next second a shriek left his lips when Jungkook started chocking him in a headlock.

"Why would you not tell me that you moved the things from that room dumbshit" he said while increasing the pressure while Taemin just kept patting him for him to release him.

"You should've known it yourself" Taemin spoke with heavy breaths while he gave jungkook a punch which he easily dodged.

Taemin was a big guy but not bigger than Jungkook. Jungkook's work out has been paying him off in things like this. They are of same height but still Jungkook always outplays him.

"Did, noona scolded you?" Taemin asked while he looked towards his friend, who had his same expression less face or maybe that's just his resting bitch face.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and Taemin followed him without asking anything.

They had many other important things to do like building a bird case out of the wooden blocks.
They both thought that architect classes would be something cool but here they have been making same shit for four years.

On the other hand Jayeon was mindlessly brushing her teeths while staring at herself in the mirror. Her brain could not process the dream that she had. In her whole 23 years of life, she never had a wet dream. Hell she never even thought about Seojun like this.

Seojun was her senior, he was always there for her throughout her initial college years but as time passed by she knew that she started liking him.

But things doesn't always go your way, it all went down when she got to know that he has a fiance, and she was someone older than them too.

Seojun was handsome but she was not some homewrecker who would snatch him away from someone. It was her fault to mistake someone's kindness as some romantic gesture.

But that happened like a year ago and now she doesn't even have any kinds of feelings towards him. It all died the day she got to know about her fiance.

Then why this dream? Her thoughts were cut off when she heard the water flowing off the bathtub.

She quickly ran inside, switching off the tap. She needed a hot bath to cleanse her mind.

The dream was just an outcome of not getting laid in her whole life. She should stop reading those sensual books if she wanna keel her mind sane. Her thoughts again drifted apart when someone knocked over her door.

"Jayeon get ready soon, the breakfast is in the fridge. I'm going to work" it was her mom.

She said a quick okay while slipping her dress off her body to get into the warm embrace of the bathtub.

_______________________________________

Wish me all the best for my bio practical, I hope I'll recognise those testis and ovaries slides 😂

Anyway, please do vote and share your reviews about this chapter.

If there are any kind of mistakes then please do comment 🙏

I didn't re read it so there might be few mistakess... BUT I REALLY WANTED TO UPDATE SO SORRY FOR THOSE ERRORS LY BYEE.

🤺