[03]

Everything was looking normal, the bird cage sitting at the counter top while Taemin was painting it

Everything was looking normal, the bird cage sitting at the counter top while Taemin was painting it. Jia was cooking some soup for the kids, everything was going on as their usual routine. But Jungkook's mind kept  repeating those previous images of Jayeon, sitting on her bed, her messy hair which looked attractively sexy to him. And not to mention the way her top was sliding down her shoulder.

He just couldn't seem to take his mind off of her thoughts. Why did she even wore that, he thought while shifting uncomfortably over the couch.

"Kookie, how's your brother now?" Jia asked the boy sitting over the couch while staring at his laptop screen mindlessly.

"Oh he's alright now, he just need to take rest for few days more" Jungkook replied while focusing back over the laptop over his lap, he needs to finish this assignment in two days or else Mr. Park would make sure that they both won't graduate with some good scores.

As he was about to start typing again, his mind was ones again distracted by someone's footsteps over the wooden stairs and ofcourse it was none other than Jayeon.

She has been in her room for the whole day. He wondered what she was doing there but ofcourse he was in no place to question it.

Her long hairs cascading down her shoulder. A hint of makeup was visible under the living room light.

Jungkook looked over her figure, not hiding the fact that he was literally staring at her right now. She was looking down at her phone, not knowing the pair of eyes checking her out.

"Mom, I'll be back late."

"Aahh the reunion?" Jia asked while she watched her daughter put on  black boots.

Jungkook was ones again in awe cause of her beauty, the way the dress fitted her was making his breath stop.

The black one-piece was really enhancing her curves. Those net stockings did nothing to hide her beautiful legs.

Jungkook was still staring at her figure when mistakingly their eyes met causing her to frown a little but later shrugging of the feeling and going out of the house.

Oh shit she saw me

Jungkook was flustered, his cheeks were hot. He was feeling hot, very hot.

Not hotter than Jayeon though.

He shushed his inner dirty thoughts, shutting off the laptop, unintentionally with a loud thud.

"Chill man we still have 2 days" Taemin muttered as cause of Jungkook he almost messed up the paint over the stupid bird cage.

Jaeyon never wanted to agree with Jamin to pick her up, but he insisted. It's been almost 4 years since they all met.

Liking each other's instagram story doesn't really make one familiar with the other person and 4 year is a lot of time for big changes.

Jungkook changed Jayeon thought while remembering how the little boy has grown into a big buffy boy.