[06]

Leaning casually against the car, Jungkook absentmindedly scrolled through his phone, his feed filled with music, gym and many bike videos

He is currently waiting for Jayeon and Taemin to come out of their house so that they can all go to the beach, just as he had planned.

His mind suddenly had the thought of searching Jayeon's Instagram. He had done this quite a few times already, so it was already in his search history.

Her profile picture remains the same since the last time he checked, or more precisely, stalked it.

Just as Jungkook was about to click on the recent picture, Taemin suddenly gave him a pat on his hand, making him flinch at his sudden appearance

Quickly, he switched off the phone and stuffed it into his pocket.

"Oo what were you watching" Taemin raised his eyebrows teasingly while jungkook just ignored his futile attempt of embarrassing him.

"Just some PDF sent by our teacher," he replied nonchalantly as he moved to the back to open the trunk.

"Oh?" Jayeon exclaimed while approaching the car.

Jungkook looked up to see Jayeon and then his eyes quickly looked at the hoodie that he was wearing.

They both wore the same purple hoodie that Jungkook and Taemin won at the bike event.

"God, you both are wearing the same hoodie"  Taemin laughed at Jayeon and Jungkook.

Jayeon just gave Taemin a look.

"I didn't knew that you also have the same one. I'll go and change" As Jayeon was about to go back inside the house. Jungkook intrupted her.

"Ah, look, it's already 9. The beach will likely be crowded by 12," Jungkook remarked, checking the time on his wristwatch.

Jayeon glanced at her hoodie once more.

Taemin was already seated in the front passenger seat, and Jungkook was ready to start the car, gripping the steering wheel.

Jayeon just sat at the back.