part 2

Hours have passed by y/n was scared to death sweating profusely the male with dark eyes and long red hair grabs her by the back of her head forcing her to look up.  She winces, he smirks and takes out a razorblade.  Running it across her neck she locks eyes with him the other two up front were talking lowly.  Now that she looked at him more closely he had red eyes and a feminine face. 

"Bro the heck are you doing to the prize  you can't do that put the razor blade away!" "Hm?..." A blonde hair male with soft pink tips in his mullet turns around sipping on his own strawberry smoothie. "The boss wants her specifically so I suggest you put that blade away unless you want your brains blown out by him" "I was just going to toy around a bit".  The person driving turns a sharp corner sending the red haired male flying into his seat cursing at the force. 

.

.

.

.

After awhile the van comes to a full stop her heartbeat slightly rises filling her veins with anxiety.  The door slides open with the same person from before he grabs her ankle and pulls her out.  She cries in a muffled way as if begging them not to kill her.  He smirks and throws her over his shoulder heading inside whatever this place was. "The boss is going to love you ~" he deeply spoke in a smooth way.  Just what's going on in the psychopaths head hat kidnapped her. 

The halls twist and turn, whoever it was stopped at the end of the hall. They knock on a door of some sort "enter!" Someone shouts from inside. As if on cue the stranger enters the room closing the door behind them.  "Ah it is nice to see my girl right at my feet daddy just might take it easy tonight now that your here..". Widening both eyes say a male with pale skin, yellow eyes, grey hair, a white dress shirt, red tie, and black pants allowing his muscles to show.

"Set her down on the floor before me" the man smirked with lust clouding his eyes.  Something stirs in her gut something needs to happen, very soon as she hoped.  But for now she'll have to see what this prick needs, once she's placed on the ground the male places his palm on the back of her head.  She gasps in shock, he takes his Black pocket knife out gently placing it on her bottom lip.  Though it was taped shut, he frowns and leans forward placing his soft warm moisty lips on the corner of her mouth as he gently uses his teeth to take off the tape. 

"What do you want from me..." He chuckles and smirks in a seductive way, placing his knife away and gently holding her head in both palms he licks his lips. "Cutting straight to the point I like that baby, perhapd we can talk more in the other room~ with a little champagne, cold sugary cream running off those breasts while we talk" so that's what this disgusting prick wants just straight up pussy.  Well good luck with that weenie, sucking through her teeth she spoke gently "if that's what you want then fine we can go to the other room". 

He smiles and readjusted his hip so she can see his bulge rising at her position, he was definitely horny.  He suddenly scoops her off the floor and strides over to a dark oak door.  Opening it and walking inside the light shines in from outside the window.  Rain hitting against the glass, gently laying her body on the soft plush bed he backs up slowly unbuttoning his shirt and pulling the tie loose. 

Biting his lower lip he eyes her body down like a hungry beast, he flexes his muscles allowing veins to pop out.  Crawling on top of her body, the strange man dips down tugging on her shirt.  Furrowing both brows she doesn't feel any emotion to this man, "you never answered my question what do you exactly want from me" "you baby" lowering his bulky lower half he gently rubs against her.