part 7

It's strange to be in the same room as this human girl, he looks at the ceiling in silence still thinking deeply. This was very weird, slowly turning over his shoulder hes gotten a better look at her now, she was wearing the red and white kimono.

.

.

.

.

It's been a few hours the room was dark except for his glowing yellow eyes. Y/n groans before yawning and turns to the other side of the bed not facing him anymore. He gets off the bed and stands next to her this time. Still staring into her soul kind of, "you must have some relationship with him ..". Leaving the room so quickly y/n opens her eyes as if this odd pressure was lifted.

Monday [10:45 AM]

It's very dense outside with heavy rainfall, how long has it been since she's been here.  Taking out her phone to check the time it was strange to not have any cell service.  "Fuck me there's no internet or cell service!" Dropping her phone on the bed she lays down bored. Faint laughter rings through the building, it only been a few days since kyojuro was out on a mission. She wondered if her friend Levi Ackerman was doing ok, the hall light flicks on.  Hopping out of bed and walking over to the door she gently holds the handle before giving it a twist. 

Opening the door just a crack there was nobody outside, sweet wonder what's in the kitchen or whatever they eat at.  Tiptoeing through the halls she passes by a room full of sticks/poles, this peeks her interest. "Ooo this looks promising" batting her eyes a few times she didn't realize that rengoku's presence stood behind her.  What was more important was the food, continuing on walking around the air was very strange like something was following.  Slowly turning around was nothing, even though the culprit stood behind her again grinning. 

It was funny with how much it was to fool around anyone, rengoku bent over slightly and whispers. "What you doing?" "Jesus fucking fuckedy fuck!!!" She jumps in alarm as he wraps his arms around her waist and picks her up off the ground. Y/n squealed as both feet kick the air, "kyojuro!!! What is the meaning of this!?!!!" She squirms more....he laughs "were you looking for the kitchen? Or the weapons room?" "I'm just hungry" "kitchen it is then also you have a good firm buzzom!" He boistly laughs. 

.

.

.

.

Entering the kitchen, he places her down, she sighs in relief before searching for food. "Also what do you even want with my 'firm buzzom' anyways? It's just a butt" "butts are cushions needed!" Raising a brow in question he sits down watching. Turning back to the kitchen she opens the cabinets to see nothing but bread, oats, and other things.  If only there was Oreos or pizza..

"Do you guys have pizza or something?" "What's pizza...is it a weapon???" Raising both brows this time she did not just hear that.  "Im sorry say that again?" "I don't think I can resay it but I know there is no pizza object that you are talking about" what the hell...how can anybody not know what the fuck a pizza is. "Your kidding right?" "No" "wait so there's no pizza?" Rengoku shakes his head her shoulders drop. "No pizza?, b-but is there Alfredo, Cal zone, etc" "no are they also weapon related?" "No... it's food".

Feeling a bit sad now she sniffles "if that's the food your talking about I'm afraid not" he stood up and rests his palms on his hip. "What about bacon stuffed potatoes with a lot of cheese and sour cream" "no but we have potatoes" dropping to the floor and face planting everywhere in the place everyone can muffled screaming.  Tengen pokes his head from the corner with his three wives because they were visiting.

Makio and hinatsuru whisper lowly, "what's the deal with this one?" "I think it's not a good idea to ask she probably lost her cat" hearing that she then springs up like a snake screaming.  "I DID NOT LOSE A CAT YOU WET NOODLE BRAIN I DONT EVEN OWN A CAT TO BRGIN WIF BECAUSE THEY BITE AND SCRATH LIKE A LITTLE DEMON!" tengen just stood there trying not to laugh.  Apparently she doesn't know how to exactly say it correctly Everytime she gets angry or hangry.

Makio steps in the room with a nerve popping.  "Hey who are you calling a wet noodle brain" "me you over spiced sausage lover!" "What is a sausage lover" "I am hungry and angry thus forth forkin hangry ya we little verghensta devil!!" Tengen broke out ugly laughing. Rengoku was holding back his laughing, hunching over to hide his face, hinatsuru was puzzled. 

Suma spoke up this time, "I know how it is being hungry and angry, if your hungry we can all make food do you know how to cook a whole large meal?" "This isn't a damn bloody china buffet if it were there would be fookin cake and banana pudding etc!" Makio hunches over on the wall snorting her laughter. "Oi the fook you laughing at yellow jacket" rengoku bursts out laughing in tears with the other two.