part 11

Tuesday May 8th....

"Fuuuuck why is it so hot in this place!!!!" Sweating profusely from the humidity, the door opens, it was rengoku he comes back with his top unbuttoned.  "Ok maybe it can be less hot and...something else" lately y/n has been feeling strangely attracted to him than normal, and it wasn't just sexually either she felt like a magnet to him.  He comes in the room more and crawls on top of her smirking slightly. 

"Well hello my flame~" he kisses her neck softly, "kyojuro~ that tickles!" Giggling from his soft lips he picks up her body and places her bottom in his lap and holds her close to him.  "It seems like you've become more comfortable around me, what's the change of mood?" He catches her expression changing so quickly

Has she somehow changed, maybe the answer was maybe, "I think so" "how about I take you out on a date...something simple for you to enjoy" they don't move an inch as they stare at each other.  "Really?" "Yes because I think you might like to meet my little brother and father" 'he has a little brother?' tilting her head he chuckles.  "Sure I guess- woaaahh!!" Hopping off the bed rengoku carries her over his shoulder. 

"Great then let's go!" "Wait isn't it supposed to be a date!?!!!" "Afterwards yes, but you'll have to get accepted by my family first" please don't let his father be rude prune. The door is unlocked and opened as he jogs through the halls.  Her calf muscles bounces slightly with his shoulders moving, turning a sharp corner she squeals. 

.

.

.

.

.

Trees and slightly trimmed grass moves slowly, her chin planted on the palm watching them go slow.  This seems to be slightly boring, but the rocks have changed were they there?, she felt very concerned and curious.  "Are we there yet?" "No" "gaaah how much longer?" "Five minutes from now have patience my love"

Sighing in annoyance again both arms sway freely.  Five minutes have passed the place looked like a dojo, wait a dojo? Were they there now.  "Kyojuro!!! Your home!!" "Hello senjuro!! Hows father doing?" "Father is sleeping at the moment".  The gravity shifts she gasps.... senjuro blinks once.  "Who is this??" A little kid that looks like rengoku asks in curiosity. 

"Im...im his....uh.." at a loss of words kyojuro rengoku gently holds her close in both arms.  Bridal style, 'aaagh this is embarrassing right now and why does this kid look like rengoku???' awkward silence fills the air.  "Can you put me down?" "Of course my flame!" He gently places her down as she then pats herself from the dust particles. 

.

.

.

.

.

"The master is back!" Raising a brow in question again a loud small group of women come barging through like some pack of horny female cats.  How annoying will this greatly be, "yes yes I'm back home, but I have things to do" "aw we were going to clean you ourselves~" oh now they done it.  "He-" a hand quickly cups her mouth, it felt like an old hand. 

"Come inside child let's talk in person" turning around is a middle aged woman.  She had some grey hair and wrinkles.  Nodding her head they go inside, the door closes y/n was guided to a couch.  On the table was two cups of freshly brewed tea. 

Sitting down the middle aged woman sits across a soft smile on her face it looked to be kind.  "Lets drink the tea shall we child?" "Uh sure but I'm supposed to be with kyojuro rengoku at the moment" "ah yes I know dear but it won't hurt a bit to have some tea with an old hag like me" nodding again she picks up the cup alongside the other woman they start drinking the tea.  It tasted strong and slightly similar. 

"This tea tastes so strangely familiar" "oh my goodness I accidentally put some rum and sage in the drink" so she put alcohol in it.  "Oh" "so what I'm gonna ask is...what are you to master kyojuro rengoku?" "I guess girlfriend" "I see he has found his flame but I must ask....have you appeared from a different place?"..silence fills the room.

'shit that's right I fell from the sky months ago how does she know' light beads of sweat begin to fall.  Y/n was feeling very unsettled, "what are you talking about..." Nervously gulping the thickness in her throat the old woman leans with a darkened face.

"You're not welcome here, i can see it clear as day.....they say whatever falls from the sky brings terrible news..." Shocked and frozen in her place the old womans face changed.  "I-i don't know what you're talking about but I haven't fell from the sky -" "young lady don't lie it's bad to say something that isn't true" "shit" "your the one who fell from the sky....are you...one of them.." the tone in her voice changes. 

Standing up quickly the lady draws out her katana, y/n stumbles backwards knocking over some antiques. Suddenly it's tip was pointed at her throat, "tell the truth dear, otherwise I shall behead a man eating demon like you right now" 'the fuck is she going on about!?!?!! What man eating demon!!'.  Slowly raising the blade the woman stares the other one on the floor down with a cold expression. 

"Are you insane!!!" "Leave now" damn right I will, thinking that one clear as day she doesn't waste another second.

.

.

.

.

Running off the property she felt so woozy and warmer than usual.  How much alcohol was put into the drink, leaning against a tree somewhere far the girl felt herself feeling ill.  Her throat felt so dry, it was close to dark the shades of the trees over taking every inch of the deep woods. 

The trees groan and creak with every single bit of movement added by the winds.  Getting dizzy even more her vision was getting very disturbed. It looked like the tree barks were splitting with Levi's face growing out of it, "Levi..what are you doing he..." His mouth opens with blood and black tar spewing out like a river. 

Fear kicking in as she falls onto her bottom trembling in terror, "your not feeling well......dear y/n" his voice distorted to a dryer tone.

.

.

.

.

.

Akaza standing above the girl who's in a terrible lucid state of mind watches silently.  As she falls suddenly on her bottom trembling muttering incomprehensible words.  Isn't she supposed to be in her room, jumping off the branch some of the other particles falls onto her shoulders.  She slightly screams if it wasn't for his large hand covering it.  "You know if you scream now you'll be attracting other man eating demons like me" feeling the sweat off her face on his palm he slightly shivers. 

It felt so gross feeling the bodies sweat or drool off of another being.  Sighing he picks her up off the ground, she gasps.  "Keep your damn mouth shut and hands to yourself..." Akaza starts walking.  She felt very light, almost like a bird or a flower.