part 4

After the punch she backs away, still wearing her revealing clothes which is embarrassing.  The male with fiery eyes comes up to her again and smirks, "listen ma'am im gonna ask why you are wearing such revealing clothes" "because I work at a strip club at night" "good perhaps a skanky bitch like you can stay there" "bitch I will end you right now" lunging forward the tall male picks her up off the ground and stands there just covering her body up again. 

"Uh....thanks????" They lock eyes again, she didn't know why they were locking eyes.  "No problem! A lady should always be protected from the other eyes of men in this world while wearing such clothing".  "I-...wait but it's also my job- aack where are you taking me!!!" She yelps in surprise.

The fire colored haired male keeps walking away, "well since the meeting is over I'm gonna go get some new clothing for you of course!" He laughs boisterously.  The other male with scars and scary looking pupils  on his face storms up to them.  "Hey where the fuck do you think your going you stupid fat lady" she was about to hit his face if it weren't for the other one to kick him in the butthole.  He face plants, "BAKA!!!!! Who did that shit ill fuck you up!!" "Sanemi you shouldn't be talking to any woman that way" a beautiful girl with pink braids and green tips rests her fists on her hips. 

Sanemi apparently scowls up at her, "watch your mouth pinkett!! I'm not finished yet with this bitch-" she slaps him harshly as he goes flying backwards into the others.  He groans in pain "I am so sorry about sanemi you don't deserve to be talked to like that especially when he called you something very very harsh, my name is mitsuri let's be friends" she smiles brightly. 

Y/n shakes her hand gently "ah and this one here is rengoku kyojuro who's shoulder your on currently" "ah so that's who the fiery hair male is thats nice to know now-" another person with jeweled headband and other shiny things on his body comes in a flash.  "Tengen uzui is the name, that was one heck of a flashy entertainment you pulled back there let alone the outfit is very flashy how would you feel about being my fourth wife?" "Uh no" he frowns slightly. 

"Ah I see then we can be friends then instead" "works for me just don't do anything else" he smiles again. Gently taking her hand in his he holds it for a bit.  Raising a brow at him y/n pulls her hand away as his finger tips brush against her palm slowly.  He looks down at his palm for a tiny bit. 

.

.

.

.

Rengoku enters the shop with clothing from strange kimonos to robes of all sorts.  "I wanna go home now...my sweats are just yearning to be on me already I'm not a kimono type of g-" he places his finger on her lower lip gently and brushes against her skin slowly.  A warm sensation taking over, he smirks slightly.  Setting her down with his cape on her body he starts going through the sizes one by one.  He flicks his eyes at her for a tiny bit from the rack of clothes, the tip of his tongue slightly sticks out as if teasing her. 

Letting out a soft snort she quickly covers her mouth he looks up again, she could've sworn that she seen him lick his bottom lip.  Blushing slightly at this he smirks again before coming back holding out some sizes of different outfits. 

One of them were red and black, second one being half golden with white and red, the third one being blue and purple with white.  Her mouth agape at the stack of clothes rengoku leans next to her ear and whispers hotly. "you will look good in any color of them my flame" he licks her ear lobe gently before kissing it.  Sucking in air from almost letting out moan he stays in his spot for a few minutes softly breathing into her ear. Gently trailing his lips to the bottom of her neck he sniffs her perfume. 

It smelt sweet and delicious, almost like a snack.  Gently placing the clothing in her lap she nearly shudders as his finger tips brushes slowly across her nipples. Bumps appear on her arms as the heat rises more from below. He backs away, and says gently, "you should go change my flame I'd like to see you in the outfits so I know what to buy" nodding she gets up and heads to one of the empty rooms.  Stepping inside the door slides shut, she starts changing, "what the hell why is this one so short"

  Stepping inside the door slides shut, she starts changing, "what the hell why is this one so short"

It was flowy as well how the heck is she gonna wear this one if it's so flowy.  "Rengoku!!!!" The door slides open real quick almost having her heart stop, in the doorway stood rengoku.  He leans, "well my flame you look really nice in this one, perhaps you can show me what the other ones look like".  He steps inside and closes the door. 

"I'm changing in here!!!" "Okay I will be on the opposite side of the door" he leaves the room as she changes again.  Seriously another short one couldn't there be a long one instead?,

  Seriously another short one couldn't there be a long one instead?,

She opens the door he blushes even more from the first one. "I-..wh- ok" he approaches her and gently fiddles with the bottom half of the kimono.  "Hello!" "Oh my dear Lord I bout had a heart attack!" Jumping out of her skin slightly stood a woman in a long kimono with soft lavender purple colors, the features on her face was slightly old.

"Hello" "ah rengoku it is such a good time to see you today!" "Yes it is a good day today but anywho, I believe you could help me out with my lovely girlfriend here" girlfriend!?, since when, how, what!!.  He gently places his arm on her lower back and gently smiles, "well lets take a look tgen shall we-" "how much does this kimono cost exactly?" "That's a good option for you miss but the price is  about ¥13,450 yen are you wanting to buy it?" Rengoku stepped forward and smiles warmly.  "I will be the one buying it for her alongside some other clothing perhaps a long silky robe can work?". 

Blushing deeply at his words he looks at her over his shoulder and smiles.