part 8

"no welly what's so fookin funneh about the situation that I'm hungry !" " I can't fucking breathe hahahahaaa" tengen wheezed on the floor. "Stop talking like your leprechaun haaahhaahahaa" he breathlessly speaks "this isn't funneh I want some food!" Makio falls nearly passing out.

Hinatsuru face palms herself alongside suma, at least those two didn't end up laughing. 

.

.

.

.

Huffing in annoyance the girl takes out a fruit and storms off, rengoku stops laughing. He watches her disappear around the corner.  Slamming her door shut the girl angrily plops down on the bed munching on the fruit.  "Nobody doesn't get me or understand what pizza is etc ....what era is this huh war?"  Mumbling to herself she looks up at the window in silence.  It was noon the entire place was silent.  'man I need a drink right about now' actually that didn't sound bad for a change.

After being kidnapped and then taken to that jerks place and then ending up here whatever this place was she definitely needed a few drinks.  That's it!, if only she were to sneak out, "um hello? Are you okay" a gentle voice spoke she looks up at mitsuri that was poking her head in the room.  "No! I wanna go home so bad I wanted pizza and Oreos or something and and it doesn't even exist here not to mention there's no cell service at all!" She sniffles before sobbing.

"Are you home sick?" "Yes!! I wanna go home!!! Where I came from but I don't know how to even get home!" Bawling her eyes out on the bed.  Another Shadow stood behind the pink haired girl, rengoku stares at her. "I don't even like it here especially these stupid clothing!!" Mitsuri has a sligt bead of sweat on her temple.  "Ok ok I get it b-but this place is a bit more safer for you here than out there okay do you want To go to tye hot springs?" "No! I wanna go home!!!". 

.

.

.

.

.

Nightfall comes, rengoku was laying down next to her listening to the silence of the room.  Except for the soft breathing, laying on his side encasing her curvy body in his arms he gently plays with her hair moving it slowly through his fingers.  Brushing them across his lips slowly he takes in a sniff of her sweet scent.  A soft blush creeps it's way onto his cheeks, for some reason it felt right.

Slowly towering halfway over her body he slowly his eyes, the warmness radiating off his body as he pulls his shirt off revealing his shredded abs.  Sliding his fingers between hers he lowers himself to be so close to her face.   Licking his lower lip slowly, rengoku then dips down even more closing the space between them.  But for some reason it felt strange to be halfway on top of her.  Sliding one knee between her thighs the fabric slides over her thighs in the process which exposed her pale skin.

She softly moaned in her sleep, he can't stop blushing again, scooping one hand under her back he arches her body up slightly.  The breasts were sliding out from the gravity, slowly deepening the kiss his tongue swirls around hers. 

Their saliva mixing together as some of it trinkles onto the bed, her eyes crack open halfway thinking it was just a dream as she gets carried away.  Lifting one hand up and playing with long hair, perhaps it was a hot guy in her dreamscape.  But in reality rengoku was enjoying her hand playing with his hair.  He swallows her tongue and lowers his hip onto hers grinding. 

"Mmmh" hearing her moans sent sparks in his lower half making it hard to not control.  Lifting one thigh up to his ribs he pulls back, this odd feeling coursing through his veins.  It felt so good for some reason, he didn't care that she was what sanemi has said for some reason he just felt very attracted to her.  Softly groaning in the kiss rengoku's eyes flickered with a Slight flash of lust and a spark.  His mother would've been happy to see him finding interest in a woman. 

.

.

.

.

.

From outside the door stood the others listening intently like moths attracted to the light.  Mitsuri was about to say something obanai covers her mouth looking away with a blush.  Tengen presses his ear on the door listening even more intently to the groaning noises coming from rengoku. 

Back to the flame hashira..

They're intertwining their fingers  as he hovers over her body, feeling erected and turned on.  Deepening the kiss with the girl the air grew hotter by his temperature.  Lifting the fabric over her thighs he pulls back gently kissing the inner part with ease, eyes locking onto her half sleeping face.  Lifting over his shoulder he slowly gets closer to the entrance of her pussy lips.  He gives it a gentle nibble earning another soft moan from her again.  The wind softly blowing through the curtain.  But he stops in the middle of the heated kiss, towering over her again he just stares.