part 5

Its night time already y/n was told to go inside the room for reasons. The question was why though, taking a seat on the bed she looks over at the moon.  It shines very brightly she felt at ease, the white and red kimono from earlier today flows gently in the warm summer air.  The floor boards creek and groan from other hashiras inside the building.  Probably getting dirty or just getting ready for bed. Rengoku was back at his families shrine, the door opens silently with a small gust of wind that mixed with the warm air.  Silent footsteps approach her from behind, someones warm breath fans her neck she shudders slightly. 

"Hey~" sanemi lowly spoke as he places his palms on her sides trapping the girl between the window sill and his scarred body.  "Mother fucker are you serious!" He laughs lowly and nibbles her neck slightly, she grits her jawline.  "I wonder why rengoku allowed you to stay here with the rest of us in the same building, a whore like you...should" he gently trails his lips to the center of her neck "stay in the entertainment district for one and two, who knows how many dicks you have to take" he growls before pushing her against the window sill harder having her lower half trapped.

"First off sanemi quit calling me a whore I don't like it, second rengoku spoke to the head of the demon slayer corp for me to stay away from harm, and third I don't like you". He chuckles before fondling her bottom, "alright alright I can see you have a fighting spirit but the next question is how strong can a whore like you be!" He tosses her on the floor and swiftly pins her under his body.  Anger filling his eyes she glares up at him, sanemi tilts his scarred face.  Grinning in rage, he dips down fully having his hip roughly pinning her lower half. 

"The hell get your scarred ass off me!! I don't want to be near your mental breakdown, baby ass, crying every day like a baby over family situations!" He widens his eyes before scowling.  Gripping her jaw in his palm their faces inches from touching he fans her face under his minty warm breath.  "I'm not a mental breakdown crybaby you don't know anything about me, so why don't you go do your slutty business with a client or something!" He spits in her face which pisses her off.

"Phhftew" she spits it off her lips and wipes it off her face, raising her palm upwards it collides with his face.  He grins even more "well fucking shit skank now I have my spit on my face again what a fucking cunty move bitch" he starts to choke her. 

She gasps for oxygen as he towers over her body feeling the excitement in his body.  Holding her throat tightly he leans down and growls "whores like you love this feeling Everytime they get choked, always the same thing" he spits in her mouth this time as she gags.  It was so nasty. 

.

.

.

.

Clawing at his palm he releases her, she gasps nearly puking after his spit was in her mouth, sanemi stands up to leave the room. "Crazy bastard!" She gasped out heavily. Getting off the floor and closing the window she crawls into bed and curls up in fear.

Sleep takes over, closing both eyes the girl succumbs to slumber.

.

.

.

.

.

Hours later sanemi comes back to scare her more, silently walking up to her sleeping figure someone else pulls him back.  It was mitsuri and tengen, "back the fuck up" tengen warns coldly.  "I'm only going to put her in her place so she knows not to mess around" he glares at the whore.  Mitsuri stood toe to toe with him now bumping sanemi backwards with her chest, "he said back up it's obvious sensei rengoku has eyes set for her". 

"Tch whatever" he leaves the room as mitsuri follows him.  Tengen was left with her now, taking in a sharp long breath he flicks his gaze to her perfectly shaped body.  The wind softly blew he leaves the room.

.

.

.

.

.

The following morning, y/n sits up slowly rubbing both eyes recalling the following night.  She shivers, the door opens just a crack, jumping a tiny bit at the sound she soon relaxes when rengoku steps inside. "Oh it's just you...thought you were sanemi" "don't worry bout him he's just a teenager with his own issues" "yeah ill say.." he chuckles before sitting on the same bed still locking eyes with her.

"You know I find it cute that you still look adorable in whatever you wear, tell you what I can treat you out or we can go to the springs and relax" "thanks" he gently takes her hand in his and lifts it up to his mouth giving it a gentle kiss. 
She couldn't help but blush again, that weird warm bubbly feeling inside her body rises.  Oh how much does she hate feeling this way, "wait before I get attached I will have to draw some wall and lines" "hey it's okay I respect that a woman that has scars and boundaries is always a strong one...let's go outside".

Taking her hand she gets up and changed into a long red and white dress, walking through the halls rengoku looks ahead. Guess he does respect her boundaries.  Stepping outside the sunlight hits her eyes.."damn that's bright as hell" shielding both eyes kyojuro takes her small hand in his calloused slender hand and leads her to a different direction.  She wonders where he's taking her, probably somewhere fun, wait when was the last time she had fun.  Several trees pass overhead, the shades of leaves block most of the sun light. 

Passing by some of wooden poles they take a turn onto pebble path with white weird looking papers tags.  "Where are we going?" He smirks "somewhere" "how am I going to know if you don't tell me?" "Then it'll be a ruined surprise". Oh how much she hates the surprises, the last one she had when she gotten home that night was her man  sleeping with another CEO woman with red and black curly hair and big boobs.  Moaning and slapping on their bed...sighing at the disgusting tormenting memory they keep walking. 

"So since it's going to be us today before I leave to go on a mission we might as well just enjoy it".  Silence overtakes them both again, some of the birds fly overhead, y/n was feeling calm her palm in his still.  How long was this damn walk going to take anyways.  "Close your eyes" sighing again her eyes close, but that didn't stop him from leading her into more grass. 

"How far are we going exactly" no response, "hello?" Again no answer yet why is he not responding. As the girl kept moving forward she's met with a rock hard chest. Making her fall onto her bottom. "Hey what the heck-" something pulls her closer,

(Also guys I have a new chicklit book called missing

I can smell so much emotion in the book and I will be uploading

I can smell so much emotion in the book and I will be uploading. Btw don't forget!)